Firearms Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy, I'm from Arkansas and I just recently purchased my first Handgun. I was brought up in a gun-loving family and so we've always owned huntin' rifles, but I ain't never had a reason to carry a handgun. I still don't. I just like it. Haha. But I'm a bit of an amateur and so that's why I got on here. Basically I only know as much as I was taught, as much as I have bought. I ain't never read into any literature. Just welded my own pieces, fixed what I could and what have you. But now I want to learn everything there is. My short term goal is to find an AK-47, preferably one from 52' but yeah. I'll probably just be asking question, browsin' at y'all's posts trying to learn things and such :p

Registered
back to the FTF community.

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

Administrator
WELCOME!!!

I'm glad you found your way here. There are many very knowledgeable people here who will help you learn. I'm still learning, too.

Registered
winds-of-change said:
WELCOME!!!

I'm glad you found your way here. There are many very knowledgeable people here who will help you learn. I'm still learning, too.
And some not so knowledgeable ^^^^^. I'm jk winds. Just be sure to keep a good sense humor. And be open to almost anything. You never know what people will start talking about around here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts