Firearms Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all ,
I'm Smokinjoe and I'm glad to be on this forum..I've been interested in firearms for years adn always enjoy talking to knowledgeable people on the subject. I am a truly well-adjusted person, even though I've been friends with Robocop since college. Oh well, you got to have some vices........

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
WELCOME Smokinjoe, we promise not to hold that friend of Robocop thingie against ya!

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Welcome, Smokinjoe. Friend or no friend, don't expect special treatment. Robocop's rep is a little suspect. :D

You gotta have juicy stories of the crazy antics. You have to share with us.

Were you frat bros?

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here.

·
Premium Member
11,374 Posts
Gret to see you here Joe. Its about time. To answer the question; Yes, Fraternity brothers since 1979. Joe is the one the taught me how to reload metallic cartridges. He is the dealer that got me hooked.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, we were frat bros. as far as juicy stories go......ask him about the last time his mini14 messed up. However, he shouldn't be too much of a suspect. I'll defend his proper attitudes to the death.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
I'll defend his proper attitudes to the death.
My guess that's a easy engagement!

Should take as long as reading a book on French war heroes!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK Cane. Robo can be a bit much but his attitudes about these topics are generally proper. French war heroes, huh?

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
OK Cane. Robo can be a bit much but his attitudes about these topics are generally proper. French war heroes, huh?
Hey Joe, see the laughing pac man?

Any time you see that it means ignore what precedes it, or it is a very manly show of affection and respect.

See, ^ no pac man!

Cane

·
Premium Member
11,374 Posts
A bit much, huh? Remind me to squash you like a grape the next time I see you, Brotha.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Welcome In! Smoke

Hey y'all ,
I'm Smokinjoe and I'm glad to be on this forum..I've been interested in firearms for years adn always enjoy talking to knowledgeable people on the subject. I am a truly well-adjusted person, even though I've been friends with Robocop since college. Oh well, you got to have some vices........
Two things NOT going for you :eek: -1. "truly well-adjusted person. 2."friends with Robocop" These things WILL take time to live down, but welcome in anyway+speak up:D

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Welcome Joe any friend of Robo's can't be all the well adjusted so you will fit right in!

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome from Venezuela

Welcome and glad to have you around! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts