Firearms Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered my first real handgun, Springfield Armory XDm .40

I enjoyed shooting at a few camps I went to when I was younger, but I was never able to pursue my interest at home since my parent's did not like guns. Now it's 15 years later and I have a family and a baby on the way, I am looking into home defense and skeet shooting again.

My grandfather just gave me a Davis Industries .380 for my wife. I will be getting my CHL soon, and my wife sometime after the baby is born.

Just wanted to say hi, and I will be asking a lot of questions. For a guy in my late 20s my knowledge of firearms is extremely limited and I am here to learn

~Stuie

·
Registered
909 Posts
welcome to the forum
there's plenty of information here and nice people who will help you with any questions/issues
hope you enjoy your stay here
:D

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
I just ordered my first real handgun, Springfield Armory XDm .40 I enjoyed shooting at a few camps I went to when I was younger, but I was never able to pursue my interest at home since my parent's did not like guns. Now it's 15 years later and I have a family and a baby on the way, I am looking into home defense and skeet shooting again. My grandfather just gave me a Davis Industries .380 for my wife. I will be getting my CHL soon, and my wife sometime after the baby is born. Just wanted to say hi, and I will be asking a lot of questions. For a guy in my late 20s my knowledge of firearms is extremely limited and I am here to learn ~Stuie
Stuie
this stewie comes to mind :D

Jump in with both feet.

check out the XD forum

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59

Lots of help and info there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts