Howard stern interviews 2012 obama supporters

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by downsouth, Sep 24, 2012.

1. downsouth

downsouth New Member

This is sad and funny. Some people don't even know osama bin laden is dead.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeJbOU4nmHQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I can't believe the people just answered what they thought was the right thing to say to anything they asked. :eek:

"Do you think Romney will have a hard time because he's black?" No, that's not the problem.

"What do you think about Obama's choice for Paul Ryan as his VP?" I think that's a good choice, because you know, he's always got the stats ready and he knows what's going on. :confused:

Let's hope none of them can remember to tie their shoes, thus negating them from leaving the house on election day. Given some of their answers, it might just happen.

3. ineverFTF

ineverFTF New Member

They don't own laced shoe because they don't know how to work them, they all wear velcro.

It is sad though. Hopefully they will all be so confused come election day that they vote Romney.

4. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Last edited: Sep 24, 2012
  5. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

Stern's guys have a way of finding the biggest idiots out there, seriously I wonder how many people they actually interview to get the few you hear on his show.
    It's just sad that some of these people actually vote.