How will officer who murdered floyd get a fair trial?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Ghost1958, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Nmwabbit

Nmwabbit Well-Known Member

interestingly, if you review the video as the officer is putting on the cuffs on a quiescent, inebriated citizen, you will notice the officer lean in towards the citizen, who immediately becomes agitated and combative...was something whispered to the articulable, quiescent drunk by the officer which scared the living bejesus out of him?

One of those mysteries of life we’ll never know what set him off, except the officer...who will take it to his grave.

W.T. Sherman, alsaqr and G66enigma like this.
  2. schnuffleupagus

schnuffleupagus Well-Known Member

What does under QI mean?

3. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Well-Known Member Supporter

Qualified Immunity.

Similar to PD for elected officials.

Plausible Deniability.

schnuffleupagus likes this.
  4. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

Will this BS ever stop???:mad: Now we in LE are accused of whispering in the suspects ear and causing the suspect to attack us!!!:rolleyes: Like I said, some people in this COUNTRY HAVE LOST THEIR MIND and posts like this prove it!! :(

5. Nmwabbit

Spoken like the blue brotherhood mgmt rep should sound - defending the brotherhood antagonist(s) to the end...

oh wait yepper the EX officer involved has been fired and is charged for muder which includes five counts of aggravated assault, four counts of violation of oath of office and one count of criminal damage to property.

ya exemplary blue brotherhood individual.

Look at the latest news...CNN QUOTE:

The now-fired Atlanta Police officer who faces a felony murder charge for fatally shooting Rayshard Brooks last week kicked the 27-year-old man after he fell to the ground, Fulton County's district attorney said Wednesday.

After Rolfe shot Brooks, he exclaimed, "I got him," kicked Brooks as he struggled for his life, and failed to give timely first aid, Howard said. Unquote
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/17/us/rayshard-brooks-atlanta-shooting-wednesday/index.html

no jimrau, not BS in the least and in fact is quite plausible commentary for a puli servant who kicks the citizen they just shot in the back!

cheers

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
    W.T. Sherman, Ghost1958 and alsaqr like this.
  6. Missouribound

Missouribound Well-Known Member

The cop may not have had liquor or flat screen TV's.
    Looting and burning is the liberal thug equivalent of a trip to the mall.

Mongo, Gatoragn and ellis36 like this.
  7. G66enigma

G66enigma Well-Known Member

Who can say?

I've always thought it's a simple means of attracting attention to the problem. Writing letters and attending meetings with legislators only goes so far. Setting big, bright fires and raising Hell garners attention and keeps people (hopefully) focused on the issue.

Of course, it also creates vast destruction, property damage, threats to people, disruption of a town, etc ... and is a violent felony criminal act (arson, battery and the like).

I suppose some people can justify anything, if they're bummed enough. Even if a given action tears down their own credibility, brands them as violent criminals.

Momma must be proud of 'em, I'll give 'em that. I hope it makes them feel better. (And I hope every last one of them gets caught and convicted for cause.)

8. JimRau

You have a nice day wallowing in your hatred and prejudice.:( I will not allow you and ghost to try and bait me with your attacks and lies so you can continue your anti LE rants and attacks on LE. MOST are getting tired of your lies and misinformation. I just hope you get some professional help in dealing with your hatred and prejudice. :(

TimKS likes this.
  9. Nmwabbit

truly, "lies and misinformation" JimRau...Tis reality in the flesh...CNN cite in my post specifically discusses the charges brought by the DA...as well as talks about the EX officer who kicked the individual after he shot them in the back while running away...

now where have i expressed any type of hatred nor prejudice but rather cited specific instances where singularly blue brotherhood members have abused those they work for!

care to discuss what other "Lies and misinformation" you feel were said?

as for your kind demeaning, discrediting, Power & Control bullying tactic with sad emoji inserted, while attempting to challenge the state of my mental health -- thanks very much for your very sincere concern for my well being...tho truly not necessary...

10. JimRau

You just won't quit will you Mr. Wabbit??? :rolleyes: Have a nice day. :D

11. Missouribound

Missouribound Well-Known Member

Funny how the ignorant lefties can point out every infraction and bad action by police but refuse to acknowledge the black on black shootings that occur daily across the country.
    Just this year in Chicago alone there have been over 250 black on black murders.
    Is Beyonce writing a letter about that?
    And the "peaceful protests"? Those have taken over 10 lives....all black on black.
    Black lives matter is exactly the same as when the democrats kept saying "nobody is above the law". Neither of them means a crap when they ignore the truth.