Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How or where do you all carry your conceal/carry permit? Does it have it's own carrying case or do you keep it in your wallet? Need ideas

·
Registered
6,928 Posts
Wallet- Not planning to show it unless i'm buying another gun-
Don't see a need in "having it handier" than that :eek:

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
Secured to the tactical vest next Concealed Carry Badge in the tactical ID holder. For less overt mall security missions. :p

Seriously though, why wouldn't one simply place it in their wallet with all the other relevant IDs and cards?

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
personally i like to keep mine between my wifes ta'ta's.. makes for more fun retrieval ....

put it in your wallet like every other ID's. mine sits behind my license.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok thanks guys....mine is in my wallet as well....I was just curious as to all the different ways most people carry their permit....looks like we are all wallet carriers, except for one or two.

·
Supporting Member
12,896 Posts
In my wallet's side pocket close to my DL.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
I put mine in my boot....thata way if anybody wants to see it and they realize it'll stink like sweaty feet they'll say never mind and ill be on my way...lol

Really tho its in my wallet with my other important documents such as my CDL, DOT medical card, debit card etc.

·
Retired
13,651 Posts
With Driver's license.
If I ever have to show my DL, then the CWP is right there.

(Never had to show DL. Guess I've not been caught.)

·
Registered
5,254 Posts
In my wallet.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I make a good quality color copy, laminate it and carry it in my wallet in a removable folder with my DL. Keep original safe at home.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Wallet, but seperate from any other ID. Don't want to flash it by mistake. It's nobody else's business.

·
Registered
38 Posts
redscho said:
I make a good quality color copy, laminate it and carry it in my wallet in a removable folder with my DL. Keep original safe at home.
If I'm not mistaken, that is illegal and you can go to jail for that. I don't think any state will allow a copy of a document of that sort. Being, fraud would be easier if it is on a piece of paper like that.

But good luck with that. I would only recommend you carry the REAL original license.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
jjfuller1 said:
personally i like to keep mine between my wifes ta'ta's.. makes for more fun retrieval ...
That sounds fun I might have to try that with the wifie... :-D

·
Registered
664 Posts
It's in my wallet and my wallets with me whenever I leave the house.

·
Banned
6,618 Posts
I have a ring in my nose with the permit attached to the ring. Makes a mess when eating spaghetti. They didn't say that the permit had to be legible. The law says I have to have the permit and an ID, nothing more.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts