Firearms Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some Hodgdon Titegroup smokeless powder still sealed in 1 LB containers and trying to find out how I can sell to someone private sale. I live in Winston Salem NC and used to reload but don't do reloading anymore. I have 4 Lbs of the powder and trying to get rid of it by selling local pickup. Any suggestions? Thanks

·
Premium Member
S&W 637-2, M&P sheild 9mm
12,411 Posts
Armslist. Currently they require an account to post, and it costs $8 I believe. Craigslist might allow powder sales in the sporting goods area, not sure though. Find a local gun show and walk around with them, a table holder might be interested.

Welcome to the forum, stop by the introductions threads and tell us a bit about yourself.

·
Supporting Member
12,913 Posts
ryanfair

With the way things are today with powder, primers and reloading supplies you should have no problem getting a buyer. As far as selling it to someone not in your area that presents some difficulty. You would have to use UPS or Fed-X which ever one will accept the shipping. But the issue is it is considered HAZARDOUS MATRIAL which is very expensive to ship to anyone.
But my suggestion if you have a gun club or shooting range in your area. Or a gun store that handles reloading supplies. Since it is still sealed and not open they could be very much interested. Of course you have to realize they will only offer you so much money because they have to resell it to make a profit. I have fiend that owns a reloading company and would buy it in a second but he is in Illinois and once again the shipping would be ridiculous!
Also if you have not go to our Introduction Page! And looking forward to you joining us! Welcome!

Reactions: G66enigma
1 - 5 of 5 Posts