How to modify a Ruger 10/22

Discussion in 'Gunsmithing Forum' started by Impartial, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Impartial

Impartial New Member

2. orangello

orangello New Member

You should compare notes with Stalking Bear; i hear he does an awesome trigger job on the 10/22's.

3. GunDoc

GunDoc New Member

Good stuff. I have a video on doing a trigger job and auto bolt release on my website. I've just joined and already like the feel of this forum. I hope to share with you other smiths and hobbyists and learn from you as well. Thanks!

4. Impartial

Impartial New Member

I will be putting a "how to" saiga conversion on my blog soon (gunpoints.org)

also I have a few other projects lined up, hopefully some great tutorials to come.

5. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Hey Doc welcome aboard...right on about the forum's vibe. We do a lot of things here that would not be tolerated on other forums...we also have our share of resident experts that I would wage my money on all day long.

Sorry for the off-topic thread hijack...;)

6. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Just as a side note, bumping up to Vendor status would be a good idea if you want to peddle your services. Credibility, gentlemen.

7. GunDoc

GunDoc New Member

I've received the Vendor information, but at $50 a month I'm going to have be just a member right now and simply let folks contact me outside of the forum if they want my services. I just incurred some expenses that won't allow me to do it right now. Almost all my work comes to me from online, usually from a Google search according to my site statistics. I appreciate the heads up and promise not to step out of line. I'm just here as a member hoping to share and enjoy:):)

8. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Well-Known Member

Gundoc-you'll be pleasantly suprized to discover that becoming a vendor is 50$ PER YEAR-not 50$ per month. I'm a vendor here too.

9. GunDoc

GunDoc New Member

Well that's definitely a different story. I musta looked at the email wrong and read month instead of year. I was running an ad for $95 a month in a local Sportsman's paper so it didn't seem out of line, just expensive.

Let me find that email and move my "net-cred" as I call it up another notch.
    Thanks StalkingBear!

John

10. GunDoc

GunDoc New Member

I just found the email and the PDF attached is for an Advertising Vendor Package and lists $50 per month. I'll have to look into it some more and ask for more clarification.