How to Install a Home Security System on a budget

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by IGETEVEN, Jun 9, 2009.

1. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

1. Go to a second-hand store and buy a pair of men's used size 14-16 work boots.

2. Place them on your front porch, along with several empty beer cans, a copy of Guns & Ammo magazine and several NRA magazines.

3. Put a few giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazines.

4. Leave a note on your door that reads:

'Hey Bubba, Big Jim , Duke and Slim,

I went to the gun shop for more ammunition. Back in an hour. Don't mess with the pit bulls... they attacked the mailman this morning and messed him up real bad. I don't think Killer took part in it, but it was hard to tell from all the blood and I did find what was left of his ear over by the mailbox, got it on ice.

PS - I locked all four of 'em in the house. Better wait outside.'

INSTALLATION COMPLETE! :D

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

3. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

4. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

Perfect

That is the only word. Perfect. Note to self, pick up boots at goodwill. A 5 buck security system that is "perfect"

5. WDB

WDB New Member

Nice!
    I would add a handfull of spent brass tossed on the porch.

6. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Excellent. Thanks for the tip :D

7. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

ROFL!!! That's great!! :D

8. WAREAGLE

WAREAGLE New Member

I was expecting something different in this thread, of which I would reply, "I'm my own security system, you sissy", but I liked your method better.

9. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I allways prefered the shotgun tied to the door and the one Charles Bronson used in one of his movies a 2x6 some springs and nails at face level set up in front of a window.

10. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

Thats the one where he saves a pet dog/wolf from a jackass who's fighting him, and then the former owner goes up to get him back, and Bronson doesn't want that to happen so he takes action to ensure they don't?

11. suprdave

suprdave New Member

I like the name.That's what my wife says she's doing when she fixes supper for me!

12. feedsasquatch

feedsasquatch New Member

Not to get off topic, but I've used the name for a while for different things. No one ever has a problem remembering it! I'm always eating, and I have big feet, so I thought the name was good...