Firearms Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,854 Posts
Try this:

You ought to be able to leave a conversation. They'll still exist, but by leaving them you'll no longer see them in your list of active conversations.

1. Click on the Inbox, to get a list of conversations you're a part of.
  2. Mark the check-box to the left of each conversation you want to leave.
  3. When the dialog box pops up to ask you want you want to do with the checked conversation, from the drop-down list choose Leave Conversation.
  4. To be re-joined with the conversation if in future further replies occur in it, select the first radio-button to be notified of future replies.
  5. When you click on OK, it'll reset the status of the check-marked conversation. (You should no longer see it in your list of active conversations.)

That should be it.

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was hoping to completely delete the conversations....just like the mods do for "
Not acceptable" posts.

If a mod stumbles on to this question, please delete EVERY conversation in my inbox.

·
Premium Member
6,276 Posts
I was hoping to completely delete the conversations....just like the mods do for "
Not acceptable" posts.

If a mod stumbles on to this question, please delete EVERY conversation in my inbox.
Open the conversation. At the upper right corner click on "Leave conversation."
You'll get a pane like this:
Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 2.13.30 PM.png

Click on "Ignore future messages." It will light blue. Then click "leave conversation."
The conversation will be deleted.

ellis

·
Administrator
34,165 Posts
Not acceptable" posts.

Do you mean your private messages?

·
Administrator
34,165 Posts
There are no PM's on this forum....they call them "conversations".

Thanks, ellis, I finally figured it out.

Still no PM's on this forum Winds.
Yeah, yeah. Okay. o_O

Reactions: MisterMcCool
1 - 7 of 7 Posts