How much should I ask for this!

Discussion in 'M&P Forum' started by sigsauerkraut, Dec 22, 2013.

1. sigsauerkraut

sigsauerkraut New Member

I have a M&P 9c for sale that is one year old. It is in excellent condition. I have three 12 round mags, three full size mags that have only been used once, two bravo concealment single mag holsters, and a galco summer carry holster.

Just wondering what you all think would be a decent price for all of it, or even just the firearm with two 12ers

2. DodgeThis

DodgeThis New Member

You should be as generous as to donate it .............. um.............. for a good cause. It would go to help me out fund.

8D

3. sigsauerkraut

sigsauerkraut New Member

Ha ha ha. Very funny. I'm actually trying to fill up my own fund. Saving up for a ring for my gal

4. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

I would browse gunbroker to see what pistols like yours are selling for. The keyword is selling, not asking price. If you sell the gun face to face I would bundle the accessories with the gun. If you can't get the price you are asking you can always keep the accessories. It's not like you will have a hard time selling anything for a M&P.

5. sigsauerkraut

sigsauerkraut New Member

Looks like most are going b/w 4-5 thanks

6. GunLover528

GunLover528 New Member

Yes sell it to me. I'm in market for a 9c. There selling her for 502 after tax. I'll give you 480 for the gun and two mags. Sell the other mags for 20 a pop make U some extra.

7. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

8. GunLover528

GunLover528 New Member

Oh I'm sure. But it doesn't hurt to ask