How men play with their cats!!

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by JustinM, Feb 14, 2013.

1. JustinM

JustinM New Member

I got a S&W bodyguard in a trade today so me and the cat were playing with it.

image-3025505040.jpg

image-3875586407.jpg

2. sdiver35

sdiver35 New Member

By the sound of the title I thought this may have been in a premium forum. :)

3. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Be careful that your cat does not get the laser in their eye.

4. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

Laser in the eye! Pull the damn trigger!!!

I'm sorry men don play with THEIR cats, men only play with their wife's/girlfriend's cat!!!

5. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

Justin, just kiddin'. I'm just sick & tired of the neighbors (from both sides) cats coming over to crap in my, gravel drive, beds and doormat. The only thing I shoot these cats with is my supersoaker filled with water, and that's just to run 'em off. I don't have anything against cats only cat s#!t

Checkout my doormat!

Attached Files:

• 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      29.7 KB
      Views:
  6. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

I've got a couple toy derringers that are lazers-
    Makes the wifes cat CRAZY :p
    Gud point-

Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  7. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

WTF do they feed them things? :eek:

8. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

Hoss- you a man, you did say wifey's cat. And it looked to me like Little friskies, but it obviously was after bushmeat!:mad:

9. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Fat fluff.

Attached Files:

10. JustinM

JustinM New Member

Haha I'm not ashamed to have a cat. He's a beast. 20 pounds and I've seen him tackle a small adult.

11. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

My dog freaks on the lasers and the reflection off the glass on my watch . I like to drive him crazy and it makes for cheap entertainment

12. gearhead396

gearhead396 New Member

I have a black cat I got about 4 years ago when she had kittens my dad tried to pic one up (she only likes me) she jumped from the floor on to his chest going for his neck which made him stumble over himself and fall he had to choke her out to get it to stop craziest crap I've ever seen a cat do here's a pic she is not as nice as she looks

Attached Files:

13. Curlyjoe_99

Curlyjoe_99 New Member

I got three of them, all from same litter. alright I inherited them from a former GF when she had to move out of state real quick like. they were all kittens when this happened too. bot I got stuck.

the momma was like a 10lb, but the tom she hooked up with must have been a monster. the runt is 19.5lbs and the two bigger are 21 & 22lbs. get this... the vet said, "hm.. they really aren't fat, they're just really big boys" LOL I call em Monster Kitties!

they love to play laser tag though. i exercise them whenever i use the laser bore sight. or clean one of my mounted weapons. the best part is to get one running and them laser the rear end of one of the others and watch the collision. :)

Ok so I grew up with cats

14. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

I like both cats and dogs. I like cats a little more though.

15. JonM

JonM Moderator

I respect cats. They are sneaky little bastards that are very very good at killing the crap out of endangered species. Anything that pisses those freeky animal rights goons out i have a deep respect for.

16. RUG3R44

RUG3R44 New Member

I use cats for mice control. I sprinkle them liberally around my house and it seems to work pretty well.

17. JustinM

JustinM New Member

HAHAHAHA looks like a real peach.

18. JustinM

JustinM New Member

Here is my beast.

image-774393549.jpg

19. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Wal Mart sells pen light/laser combos for $2.49 fellas...

They work great for pointing out "overhead problems" on construction sites and I also use it to exercise my daughters cat...

...however, I would NOT use a weapon mounted laser in this manner.

With 3 of 4 children still at home and me preching about gun safety... Well, to do this with a weapon IMHO, is class A ASSHATERY! ;)

Sorry to bust chops but I call em like I see em.

Tack

20. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Looks like ours--------sneeky :D
    [​IMG]