How many times

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by barneygoogle, May 12, 2012.

1. barneygoogle

barneygoogle New Member

How many times have you been shot, and with what caliber.
    45 acp in the chest and 7.62X39 in arm and shoulder.:eek:

2. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

In the Buttocks with a .177

3. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Damn, someone not like you to well. Glad yer still kickin.

4. Sand_Squid

Sand_Squid New Member

7.62 mid upper back T6 T7 area.

5. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

6. trip286

trip286 New Member

Three 7.62 in the chest, one in the back, one in the head. SAPI plates and kevlar helmet, baby!

7. jordan89

jordan89 New Member

Dang! Did the headshot give you a cuncussion or anything?

8. kryptar19

kryptar19 New Member

Glad that you guys are still here. Thank you for you're service.

9. jordan89

jordan89 New Member

Where were my manners? What he said!

Thank you much for you service!

10. kryptar19

kryptar19 New Member

Yea that had to have messed you up pretty bad. How did that go down, if you don't mind me asking?

11. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

plenty of 7.62 went whizzing past me. lucky enough i didnt try to stop any of them with my body. unlike trip. sounds to me like he shoud of zigged when he zagged :p

12. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

The closest I plan on ever coming to getting shot was with a ricocheted bullet from some irresponsible people at the range. I have the utmost respect and gratitude for all that serve in the Armed Forces.

13. trip286

trip286 New Member

The shots to the front SAPI plates were in a firefight, the one in the back I think may have been a ricochet because it went into the vest at an angle. The one to the head was while standing guard duty with an Iraqi police officer/career criminal. Got sniped, yeah it gave me a concussion, knocked me out, the bullet's jacket shattered like glass and embedded a metric **** ton of little shards in my face. That happened in 2005, and I just pulled yet another metal sliver from my lip the day before yesterday. Sometimes they work their way to the surface of my skin and my razor will snag on one.

14. kryptar19

kryptar19 New Member

Well I'm just glad that you are alive to tell the tale. ...hmm..so how many purple hearts was that?? Lol

15. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Damn, I knew about the 3 in the chest, but not the 1 in the back and head. That had to suck.

Glad you made it through it buddy.

16. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

Salute to all military and law enforcement here. Chunk of 5.56 jacket to my finger and many paintballs ;) Couple BB pings to the butt as kids.

17. jordan89

jordan89 New Member

Trip, I am very glad that you're still here man. Mad respect for you and everyone else that has or is serving.

18. CHLChris

CHLChris New Member

A reason for the superiority of the M16/AR15 platform?;)

No bullets. I recently had a piece of steel shrapnel break off from a log-splitting wedge and go 2" into my leg during a firewood-splitting accident.

Thank you to all of you who have been willing to take a bullet in defense of this country!

19. trip286

trip286 New Member

None! The ones in the SAPIs didn't leave any injury, and the splinters in the face I turned down the write up for that. If I'd known I could send my son to college in Florida for free, I'd've taken it. It would also have the added bonus of being forced to move there for him to go to college. I wouldn't complain a bit about living down there!

20. 94browninghunt

94browninghunt New Member

tons of paintballs...and airsoft pellets :) hopefully nothing more than that