How many of you have this as a mobile app

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by akm47nagiont, Mar 2, 2012.

1. akm47nagiont

akm47nagiont New Member

I'm just curious because I never touch a computer other than mobile devices

2. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

I have the app on my IPad but I use the browser version more.

3. Brennan16

Brennan16 New Member

I use the mobile app more then I use this forum on my PC.

Sent from my iPhone using FirearmsTalk

4. downsouth

downsouth New Member

Moble app, we turned cable and internet off. Comcast priced themselves out of our monthly bills.

5. Jstrong

Jstrong New Member

Not once have I posted from the online forum,only the app. In fact,sometimes ill Google something firearms related and get linked to FTF and not even realize it until im three posts into a thread and recognize a username

6. 01hugo

01hugo New Member

I do. I've never used the desktop version.

7. scott_gen

scott_gen New Member

I have never used the desktop version. My brother in Texas said check this app out on my iPhone and I thought it was strictly an app!

8. Yunus

Yunus New Member

I have the app, but I find it difficult to use compared to the desktop version of the forum.

9. ArmyGuy

ArmyGuy New Member

I use the app only now. My phone logs me in automatically. I don't know if I'd remember my password to the computer version.

10. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

I'm in redneck country, they won't run a high speed cable down my road. I dropped the phone line and near worthless dial up for 65$ a month, and pay an extra 30$ a month for access for my Droid. No problems with this forum and my phone.

11. MrWray

MrWray New Member

I use the mobile app on my samsung galaxy Sll, i dont have internet service at my house. I live in a rural area and i would have to get that high speed by satellite internet,and i just havent wanted to shell out $50 a month for it. If i need to look for something that the mobile app doesnt have, i just use the web browser and go to the main site

12. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

What the hell is a mobile app.............?

13. downsouth

downsouth New Member

We have a dinosour here! Cool. :)

14. smoooth308

smoooth308 New Member

I use it on my iPhone. I've checked via the PC but it's just easier for me on the phone plus I can get on when I'm out somewhere with the gf and bored lol

15. tomgodd

tomgodd Active Member

I use the app.

16. kusterleXD

kusterleXD New Member

I use the full version on my PC at work but check the app frequently at home while I am watching TV (mainly to see if they have published the article I submitted but also to keep up with the threads I am subscribed to).

17. dks7895

dks7895 New Member

I use both. Depends on the device in front of me.

18. mrm14

mrm14 Active Member

I use the desktop version. Have a Droid but can't see the screen, near impossible for me to type with the small letter boxes on screen buttons with my big paws, and of course don't text. Keep lap tops in all of the work trucks and use pc desktop at home office. Got droid instead of regular cell phone for business due to promotion going on that reduced my current services near $80.00/ mo. with Verizon. Can't use nor care to use features on smart phone. Really need a tougher cell phone for contract work as I've dropped this droid smart phone twice from my climbing belt 40' + feet up in the air to ground from power pole and dropped four times into manhole under 8 feet of water and it doesn't work so good now. I'll have to admit it's lasted better than I thought it would but the regular phones took the abuse better. Only had it for three months now and it barely works. Had better luck with more rugged built cell phone types. They seemed to take the drops and under water thing better.

19. hotrodz32

hotrodz32 New Member

Use the app on iPhone have had no problems

20. hmh

hmh New Member

DROIDX never seen it on a computer. The only thing that I don't like is that I used to be able to look at the classified but I think around 2 updates ago that disappeared.