How is the taurus pt 24/7?

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by bigdaddy573, Oct 31, 2012.

1. bigdaddy573

bigdaddy573 New Member

Hey guy im just wounding what you guys think about the pt 24/7 i have one and know nothing about it ?

ForumRunner_20121030_220512.jpg

2. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Not bad. The mags suck. Cause feeding issues in mine if I load all 12 rounds. Decently accurate. Loud as hell.

3. bigdaddy573

bigdaddy573 New Member

i haven't shot it yet because I'm in California right now and its back home in Missouri i manly just wounding if its a good HD pistol and what kind of experience others have had with it

4. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

I think your Browning was a better gun.......barely;) and still also think your mom needs a swift kick to the rear over this deal

5. Mississippi_ccw

Mississippi_ccw New Member

I have a 24/7. It works very well, however you have to keep it clean. I shot it the other day and it started jamming and the slide stopped locking on the last shot. Took it home and cleaned it and the catch started working again. The slide catch isn't designed well. If i slam a new mag in it, it closes by itsself from the jarring of incerting the mag. I'd like to be in control of when the slide closes. It is very accurate though. I am planning to sell mine and buy a m&p.

6. bigdaddy573

bigdaddy573 New Member

Ya but look at least she is going to replace it

7. bigdaddy573

bigdaddy573 New Member

I will keep that in mind when i get back home and shoot it

8. Backwoodsboy21

Backwoodsboy21 New Member

I've had one for over a year now. I love it! It fits my big hands much better than any other .40 cal that I've handled. I just took my conceal carry class with it and it even impressed the instructors with its accuracy and reliability!! I put about 300-350 rounds down range in about 3 hours and never had the first bit of trouble. Kinda laughed when the kimberly beside me jammed twice! Especially since the kimbers are so much more expensive