How do you post movie files

Discussion in 'FirearmsTalk Support and Suggestions' started by cbw, Jan 6, 2009.

1. cbw

cbw New Member

I have a few really short movie files (I'm sure that's not the proper format name) that I think the forum would find interesting. Is there a way to post these? :confused:

2. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

I'm trying to figure that one out for myself right now. At any rate, they'll probably need to be hosted on YouTube or a similar site.

I'll let you know once I figure things out.

3. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

upload them to photobucket and then just post the code or upload them to youtube and then get the code or post the link.

You can imbed them into your post as well I think here let me try

Nope that didn't work

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go[/ame]

4. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

There's a hack over on JF that allows us to use tags similar to IMG tags and it embeds the Youtube video into the post. It doesn't work over here though.

[yt]1uwOL4rB-go[/yt]

5. ScottG

ScottG Active Member

Are they gun or girl movies??? :D

or gun and girl movies???

6. cbw

cbw New Member

The one I want to post shows the Black SUVs that are suppose to be like the ones that ride alone with the presidential limos. The tops pop open and they have a 6 barreled 7.62 mm mini gun. They fire over 4,000 rounds per minute. The wipers need to be run to remove spent casings when the weapon is firing. This video is from the company that makes this happen. The vehicle is also armor plated.