Firearms Talk banner

How Do You FTF?

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Administrator
26,177 Posts
Was gonna get a smart phone, but I failed the test- had to prove I was smarter than the phone......:eek:

·
Administrator
34,293 Posts
computer. i don't have a smart phone, nor do i plan on getting one!:D
My phone is a stupid phone and that's the way I like it. I don't even have a laptop. I spend my time on FTF from my desktop PC.

All my phone has to do is text, take pictures, take videos.........oh, yeah and maybe make a phone call now and then. :D

·
Retired
13,579 Posts
I do have the app on my i-phone, but rarely use it.

(What? No option for Beer?)

·
Registered
560 Posts
Mostly on my phone. Just easier. I often use it during conference calls and other boring activities at work.

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is interesting. I would have expected a lot more phone votes based on questions from new members.

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Keep em coming coming guys. Looking for accurate numbers preferably a vote from every member.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I usually use the phone, but sometimes use the computer because the phone's dead or I'm lazy.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Wether I'm home or on the road, you can usually find me using the FTF app on my iPhone. Very rarely will I hop on my laptop, and usually when I do, I still have the app open on my phone.

·
Registered
598 Posts
I use an IPhone with the app and an Android tablet.I use a text reader and enlargment programs with both and voice to text entry programs. I have found I can navigate the forums ok but have problems in the classified section which I can only get on the tablet.

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
Everything FTF is done on my phone, the app and web browser. I dont have home internet

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Don't forget to vote in the pole. Thanks for the input guys. Keep it coming.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts