How do you carry your Ruger SR9c???

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by dks7895, Sep 9, 2011.

1. dks7895

dks7895 New Member

How do you carry your Ruger SR9c??? Looking for options and opinions.

2. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

I am a big fan of IWB for a small of your back carry. Although in winter a jacket and fobus paddle would be all I need.

3. canebrake

canebrake New Member

4. RIRdKng

RIRdKng New Member

I just got a Remora clip-less holster with sweat shield for my SR9c a few days ago. I've been wearing it for at least 14 hours a day (one day included 3-4 hours of yardwork). It's been much more comfortable that I expected. Because there's no clip, you can adjust the cant to anything you like. It doesn't require a heavy gun belt, I'm wearing a well-worn and well-broken-in belt that I've been wearing for a few years. The holster DOES NOT MOVE. The gun is secure and the holster is comfortable. I may have FINALLY found the right holster !!!
    ... now what do I do with the drawer full of experiments ?

5. Firearms4ever

Firearms4ever New Member

I carry mine in a Fobus paddle holster, but I'm working on getting a Don Hume for OWB.

6. levelcross

levelcross New Member

I gotta go with Crane on this one as I do not have a SR9C, but every one of my carry weapons have a holster very similar to the Tommy Theis holster. Mine are home made and very comfortable, secure the weapon without question, and are easily concealed.

7. MAGNUM44

MAGNUM44 New Member

Check out Crossbreeds new Snap Slide OWB holsters, I just got one for my XD40 pistol & its great for $45.00 :cool:

8. CAAD8N8

CAAD8N8 New Member

I ued a Kholster for my Kahr and just ordered another yesterday for my SR9c. Very comfortable with lots of cant/depth options