Firearms Talk banner

How do you become a CCW instructor in MN

1837 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  REYREY74
Just wondering if anyone can help point me in the right direction thanks
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
IIRC, in California, you just need to be a certified NRA instructor or a range master for an LE agency. It doesn't answer your question, but it might at least give you some place to start.
good starting point Thanks
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.