How 'bout a 'Range Report' topic?

Discussion in 'FirearmsTalk Support and Suggestions' started by skullcrusher, Feb 20, 2009.

1. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I dunno, guys, but maybe post target pics, written reports, competition scores, 1st timer to the range, amazing shots. You know, 'Range Reports'. Heck, pics of your range. Man, I'm on a roll. :D

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

You know, I think the Skull might be on to something here. A range report sub thread would be easy to access and would be beneficial to all members thinking of buying a specific weapon.

JD

3. freefall

freefall New Member

I think it's a great idea, I'd like it if people would do something similar to a "Gun Tests" type article on the weapon they're firing, their own range setups, etc. What subhead would it go under? Clubhouse?

4. Shingles44

Shingles44 New Member

Great Idea

Nothing spectacular here but I guess it's a good start. Yeah... I flinched, not usually a problem with me, oh well.

Rifle: Mossberg 100ATR
    Cal: .270 Win
    Ammo: 130gr Federal Soft Points
    Distance: 200yds
    44F 2/22/09

Attached Files:

5. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

S&W Classic 44 Magnum

As you can see, my RELOADS consistantly group better than Federal factory loads. The pistol is a SMITH & WESSON 629 CLASSIC with a 6" barrel and Power Ported. This is free-style shooting, One hand, standing position, and iron sights.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  6. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Nice example guys. Is this not going to get space? I just thought it would be fun for guys to post targets, home or paid for ranges, photos while on the range, tips for home ranges or how to find local ranges....

7. SGT-MILLER

SGT-MILLER New Member

[​IMG]

Target engaged at 15 yards. Rate of fire is 1 shot every 2 seconds. Had a smile on my face the whole time.

:)