Houston Store Clerks Kills Shooter

Discussion in 'Firearms in the Media' started by alsaqr, Jun 30, 2020.

1. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Exactly. Took me awhile to realize the guy is an attention hound. Put him on ignore.

schnuffleupagus likes this.
  2. AgedWarrior

AgedWarrior Well-Known Member

Yeah, putting people on ignore is one way of dealing with them, or, I can just not respond to provocation...

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
    alsaqr likes this.

3. Nmwabbit

Nmwabbit Well-Known Member

So...where is the video everyone is bragging exists?

4. JustMyThoughts

JustMyThoughts New Member

Lol, i feel like the pro 2A crowd is sometimes very gullible and prone to be trolled. It is probably due to the fact that some of you are a little older and very much against anything that diverges from your views. But yes this Nmwabbit guy is a troll. He probably is even pro 2A himself. Jist of my post: try to learn to recognize a troll and troll them back. This robber 200% deserves to take the room
    Temperature challenge.

Maineiak and schnuffleupagus like this.
  5. Nmwabbit

oh please justmythoughts initiate an out of the blue, especially since this member hasn’t interacted with you whatsoever, your pretentious observation and continue with the discrediting & demeaning egotistical power & control behaviour of elementary grade school name calling...quite the contributing newbie...eh?

personally since you just flatly insinuated the entire forum membership is olde and since it is an illustrious national 2A pro firearm forum ...very GULLIBLE & inflexible in their outlooks - - nice job newbie...good start!

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
  6. JustMyThoughts

Nicely done. You’re attempting to discredit me by claiming I’m a newbie here which has no bearing on me giving my opinion. Then you try to alienate me from the rest of the good men here by twisting my words from ”some of the people here are a little older to “ the entire forum”. Gotta hand it to you, that’s some high level trolling there, haha

7. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Well-Known Member Supporter

You will fit in very well here!

8. RaySendero

RaySendero Active Member

LOL
    Mongo, I agree, Told him the same thing.
    But just writing didn't phase him.
    So... showed him a pic of BS, Mods deleted it.

schnuffleupagus and alsaqr like this.
  9. RaySendero

RaySendero Active Member

But it will help the new guy understand.

schnuffleupagus likes this.
  10. JustMyThoughts

Thank you.

schnuffleupagus and Rifling82 like this.
  11. schnuffleupagus

schnuffleupagus Well-Known Member

???
    No, the clerk did NOT shoot the guy over a counterfit $20. The clerk returned fire after refusing to sell to a guy. The guy reacted by opening fire on the clerk. The clerk RETURNED fire and hit the guy. The wound proved fatal.

upload_2020-7-9_11-37-55.png

Are you sure you dont mean to be posting on VOX?

12. freefall

freefall Well-Known Member

The wabbit just likes to stir carp and flex his thesaurus. Then respond to opposition by sayng , An obvious attempt to control me by grade school name calling.
    Don't feed the trolls and maybe they'll go away.
    It's taken me a while to learn that.

13. G66enigma

G66enigma Well-Known Member

Yup.

If as reported: the felon attempted murder in order to get away with an attempt to pass counterfeit cash, and the targeted victim refused on that instant to be murdered.

The staffer did not shoot anyone over "$20." He shot to halt a murder in progress.

But the felon definitely attempted murder over $20; or, rather, his failure to cajole someone into tolerating his felonies. And lost that bet.

14. Nmwabbit

could it be - - the individual shot dead man who wished to retrieve HIS 20$ bill the clerk KEPT from him as the clerk held the bill behind the counter? Pray tell, why did the clerk keep the alleged fake 20$ for a souvenir or trophy?

could it be - - the clerk fired first and shot the man as he attempted to get behind the counter and as the man got hit his hand's grasp reflexes pulled the trigger, thus the miss?

could it be - - yes cuz you are only engaged on one side of the story the nice police crafted...there was no forensic work-up...just marked it off to another death of a past felon...

there have been rants on this thread about a video from inside the store...really?

Finally, glad to see those from testosterone boosting, egotistical forum membership are alive and well in the pursuit of their bullying activities & elementary name calling tirades against members who do not believe in their points of view... does a heart good to see the power and control antics are alive and well...

ya'll should be so proud of yourselves as you insist in discrediting/demeaning others as you represent this premier national firearm forum whose posts are public knowledge on the internet...

15. AgedWarrior

AgedWarrior Well-Known Member

Could it be, that you actually have some evidence to validate all of your imaginary theories? No? Too bad, that renders them simple figments of your imagination. :( Nice rant though...exemplary demonstration of what you accuse others of doing. :eek:

towboater likes this.
  16. jigs-n-fixture

jigs-n-fixture Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Clerks are supposed to retain counterfeit bills, and call the police.

17. freefall

freefall Well-Known Member

What'd I tell you? Bullying and controlling me through elementary name calling.
    Get a new schtik, Bugs. This one's worn out.

schnuffleupagus and alsaqr like this.
  18. Nmwabbit

do you agedwarrior or any other members have absolutely anything verifiable to refute any of the scenarios proffered - -except newspeek media hyperbole propagated by the “unbiased” store clerk or and the blue brotherhood’s rumored perspective, whose integrity of the last 10/15 years is highly suspect, at best?

Since not one iota of reliable & verifiably rebuttal commentary has been presented, i guess it goes back to a mentality of “WHO SHOT JFK?” Now doesn’t it.

a side note...again, with a lack of reference, but blatant innuendo, what pray tell are you insinuating that have i accused others of doing?

19. Nmwabbit

they are, really - do you have a viable statutory cite for that “...are supposed to retain...” mandate?

oh wait a second...thats why the alleged bad guy was attempting to get HIS bill back, the clerk kept it...oh really?

i’m sure the clerk offered to give the customer a receipt for the bill the clerk alleges is fake...but perhaps not, and the customer believes he got scammed out of his 20$...hummm?

so the clerk makes an allegation the bill was bogus and wouldn’t return it to customer, who then got killed over the alleged fake bill!

i am eagerly awaiting your cite jigs-n-fixture...

20. tac foley

tac foley Well-Known Member

I've just taken a look here to see what all the fuss is about, and it seems to me completely clear cut - when you get down to it.

1. Late perp tries to pass a fake bill - instantly recognised, it would appear, by the clerk who handles money professionally all day long. Perhaps he used one of those tricky pencils on it, or a black light - whatever, he recognised it as a frawk. He is required in law to retain the bill as evidence for the law and the Treasury Investigation services.

2. Late perp got hissy about this, and instead of asking nicely if he could have his money back, or maybe laffed it off, drew his [illegally-owned?] piece, and opened fire on the clerk. Please note that at this juncture the late perp was prepared to shoot dead a store clerk over $20.

3. Clerk drew HIS piece, and fired a shot or shots that ended the perp's life, not because he felt aggrieved at being given a frawk bill, but because he felt that his life was in danger of being prematurely curtailed.

It's a win/lose situation - and the better shooter won.

Or, to be blunt - on this occasion the law-abiding citizen won, and the criminal lost.

How can that be bad?