Hot Child in the City..?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, Jun 27, 2013.

1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Well here I am reporting from the "Concrete Jungle".! Things sure have changed.! What are these people's eating.! Every man woman and child make two of me , eeeek.! :eek:

Extremely slim pickings women wise , oh my goodness .! Look , I know I ain't no Madonus , but sheeeez , help..! Cain't chase the young ones , I know my place , no delusion here OK..? Don't care to to chase many.! Must be on the ugly side of town ..! I do not mean do insult or demean anybody , but I do know what women are supposed to look like , even at my age..! Eeeeek.! :confused:

Eeeeeeeek..! Try another day , never say never..! I smell them..! Time for hunting strategies..!

DO NOT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYBODY , REALLY..! Eeeek..! :confused: :eek:

2. therewolf

therewolf New Member

Oh Dango, you're such a sunny-sider.

So what are you trying to say?:)

3. Devin556

Devin556 New Member

I think what he's trying to say is, he's looking for a poodle in a town full of mutts.

4. dango

Whaaaaaaat am I trying .to say..? Waaaaaaaaaaauuuuh....Waaaaaauuuuuh..! :(

In the ghetto ...in the ghetto ...and a mama cryssssssss.., in the ,ghetto..! :)

5. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Just ask em if they know what MOA is. The first one that answers correct. Put some of that smooth "Dango talkin" to her.

...PS............. Don't fergit to turn off the lights. :eek:

6. tri70

tri70 New Member

It's all about the food! Find one that can cook! Make sure they like shooting and fishing and drive a truck. Ask for pictures of truck and boat!

7. dango

Well , by the (SIZE) of things , they most absolutely , positively , no doubt what's so ever (COOK) ..! Eeeeek..! :confused::eek:

8. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

My wife is good looking, tall and has an incredible rack. Wow, I said that out loud didn't I? Anyway...if she wasn't easy on the eyes I would still love her just as much. We have been married for 17 years. And we are getting older fast. We are both starting to slow down quite a bit. If she was not good looking that would be ok. That is not why I love her. If she was not the caring, loving, giving, generous woman that she is, that would be very different. If I had a choice of her being good looking and selfish or ugly and loving, I would take ugly and loving any day.

9. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

Looks are not everything!! I think I remember someone being single now and you're being picky, REALLY?!?! Maybe they're looking at you and saying the same thing about a skinny *** white guy with missing fingers. :::EEK::: There is a saying "You can't judge a book by its cover!!!!".

10. Steel_Talon

Steel_Talon New Member

Fat Bottomed Girls male the rockin world go round!:D

Left alone with big fat Fanny,
    She was such a naughty nanny!
    Hey big woman you made a bad boy out of me!

11. dango

A man should not have to herniated in the fore play..! :p .Picky you say..?
    This is wild kingdom..! :confused: ever slept with a mule ,..? Me neither and I don't plan to start now..! :p :)

Picky does not quite fit OK ..? I got to live with me you know and I don't drink..! :confused:

12. dango

Can I make one thing clear her..? I it's not about weigh so much , it's about life style.! My ex and I did everything together..! Ski , back pack , cave , fish , hike , many fun things.., I'm not so much about weighty , it's more about quality of lifter..! I will not waste away in a wheel chair ,must can't, WHAT DO WE Share IS MORE THASN :)ANYTHING.., :)

13. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Dango, you're tickin' me off. I won't say anymore here because I don't want another Mod to come along and give me a vacation. :mad:

These are the "real men" here. They know what a relationship is all about.

14. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

WHAT this thread needs....

(what this Thread Needs right here is) A BRIAN MAY GUITAR SOLO!!!!!:cool:

15. beastmode986

beastmode986 New Member

My dad always makes fun of people in Illinois for being out of shape.

16. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Nice.

Dango's complaining about fat women in Ohio. Maybe your Dad can add that state to the list of people he wants to make fun of.

17. austin92

austin92 New Member

Hey, any woman into guns won't have much trouble finding a man lol

18. steadyshot

steadyshot New Member

Just about a 100 years ago or so, large woman were considered attractive....

But as a group, most Americans are too fat now days.

"Hot Child in the City"? Check out Nick Gilder. He's like a toothpick. I wonder what his girl looks like?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El6iQ2_dvlc[/ame]

19. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

Thanks Winds. Tina is my whole world. I can't imagine life without her.

20. dango

It's not about fat Winds , it's about how much can we share if I'm out and about and she's donut bound..! We are both still alone..!

We all agree , I'm not normal , crazy , so is my life style..! Maybe I should be alone..! ...! :p