Hope For America

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Threetango, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Threetango

Threetango Audentes Fortuna Iuvat Supporter

2. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

Very encouraging statistics indeed! Let's keep it up, bring more newbies into the fold.

3. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Sometimes it seems to take forever, but truth always seems to find a way to win out.

(Of course, "The Good Book" tells us it will, so that's really no surprise.:))

4. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

In addition to the fight for the right to keep our guns, we also need to fight for our guns so we can keep the rest of our rights.

5. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

Google has listed truth about guns as a malware site. I have strong security on my computer, nothing was detected. My computer will scan sites for malware before I visit a page if I ask it to. I performed a security test nothing was found. I would strongly advise others to do the same before going to the posted link. I am not a computer security expert.

Ok here is an update. All the advertising links on the posted page except newsmax are infected.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  6. Threetango

Threetango Audentes Fortuna Iuvat Supporter

News to me, good catch.

7. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Thanks for the heads-up.

8. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Google has a very liberal corporate identity. It wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that they intentionally put malware listings on websites they don't like.

9. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

Well, Obambi promised us "hope and change". So far, we've had plenty of change, but all for the worse. And the "hope" is almost gone.
    :mad: