Hooters ... it's whats for dinner!!! :)

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dog2000tj, May 19, 2012.

1. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

2. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Hooters wings are pretty good, Twin Peaks is better :)

3. g17frantz

g17frantz New Member

Man hooters pisses me off anymore. I live in a college town (MU) and the waitresses well, where's the hooters hooters?!!!!!

4. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 Active Member

Dont care for their food, I honestly don't think anyone else does either, they're just too distacted to notice the food sucks.:p

5. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Hooters food is really like truck stop food, honestly. Its not that great but it has a nice environment. If im in the mood for wings, i go to buffalo wild wings.

6. ShagNasty1001

ShagNasty1001 New Member

Twin peaks by Quail Springs is awesome! Bikinis down the road isn't as good. I was disappointed

7. trip286

trip286 New Member

For me its exactly the other way around. I love the food, and ignore the waitresses.

8. MrWray

MrWray New Member

If i go to hooters i always get the same thing,we will share some wings and i get the philly " its the only thing there i care for" IMO twin peaks has alot better food, their outfits are nice too :)

9. ShagNasty1001

ShagNasty1001 New Member

That they are! And they have decent food too

10. MrWray

MrWray New Member

I probably shouldnt mention this..........but

Anyone that knows me on here knows that im a jokester and im the same way in person. Well my wife worked for Hooters for a couple of weeks whenever she was younger and still has the tank top and orange shorts. Soooooooo.... One day i wanted to see her reaction so i put them on. She just had to take a picture of me, BUT NO IM NOT SHOWING IT!!. Its bad enough that im talking about it. She did laugh her butt off,which is what i was going for so it was worth it

11. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

If you don't want to show it here on the forum.......PM the picture to me. I promise I won't laugh. :cool:

12. g17frantz

g17frantz New Member

Wray don't be a sissy. Lets see the pic!

13. vincent

vincent New Member

Classic!!! :D I'll bet a hundred bucks you looked better than the Hooters girls around here!! :eek:

14. winds-of-change

I saw a picture of Wray in a tight t-shirt in a different thread. He does have some mighty fine pecs. :cool:

Last edited: May 21, 2012
  15. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Wray, I'm slightly disturbed yet fairly amused. Anyone ever been to a Showmes?? Have one here in Lex, mighty fine food, really fine ladies in harley nothin. :D

16. winds-of-change

Why don't they have restaurants like this with shirtless men for us women? :confused:

17. lastrebel70

lastrebel70 New Member

What about a Tilted Kilt? I ate at one in Florida. The food was ok but great atmosphere.

18. g17frantz

g17frantz New Member

We had one here in Columbia mo, they only lasted about a year or two. And I agree, the food was pretty good

19. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Winds you may be thinking of the wrong guy, im the white guy in the photo :)

20. winds-of-change

I knew you were the "white guy". Both of you had great upper bodies. I can have my opinion, can't I? :)