Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Man hooters pisses me off anymore. I live in a college town (MU) and the waitresses well, where's the hooters hooters?!!!!!

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Dont care for their food, I honestly don't think anyone else does either, they're just too distacted to notice the food sucks.:p

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
sputnik1988 said:
Dont care for their food, I honestly don't think anyone else does either, they're just too distacted to notice the food sucks.:p
Hooters food is really like truck stop food, honestly. Its not that great but it has a nice environment. If im in the mood for wings, i go to buffalo wild wings.

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
sputnik1988 said:
For me its exactly the other way around. I love the food, and ignore the waitresses.

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
ShagNasty1001 said:
Twin peaks by Quail Springs is awesome! Bikinis down the road isn't as good. I was disappointed
If i go to hooters i always get the same thing,we will share some wings and i get the philly " its the only thing there i care for" IMO twin peaks has alot better food, their outfits are nice too :)

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
MrWray said:
If i go to hooters i always get the same thing,we will share some wings and i get the philly " its the only thing there i care for" IMO twin peaks has alot better food, their outfits are nice too :)
That they are! And they have decent food too

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
I probably shouldnt mention this..........but

Anyone that knows me on here knows that im a jokester and im the same way in person. Well my wife worked for Hooters for a couple of weeks whenever she was younger and still has the tank top and orange shorts. Soooooooo.... One day i wanted to see her reaction so i put them on. She just had to take a picture of me, BUT NO IM NOT SHOWING IT!!. Its bad enough that im talking about it. She did laugh her butt off,which is what i was going for so it was worth it

·
Administrator
34,282 Posts

Anyone that knows me on here knows that im a jokester and im the same way in person. Well my wife worked for Hooters for a couple of weeks whenever she was younger and still has the tank top and orange shorts. Soooooooo.... One day i wanted to see her reaction so i put them on. She just had to take a picture of me, BUT NO IM NOT SHOWING IT!!. Its bad enough that im talking about it. She did laugh her butt off,which is what i was going for so it was worth it
If you don't want to show it here on the forum.......PM the picture to me. I promise I won't laugh. :cool:

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
MrWray said:

Wray don't be a sissy. Lets see the pic!

·
Registered
4,117 Posts

Classic!!! :D I'll bet a hundred bucks you looked better than the Hooters girls around here!! :eek:

·
Administrator
34,282 Posts
Classic!!! :D I'll bet a hundred bucks you looked better than the Hooters girls around here!! :eek:
I saw a picture of Wray in a tight t-shirt in a different thread. He does have some mighty fine pecs. :cool:

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Wray, I'm slightly disturbed yet fairly amused. Anyone ever been to a Showmes?? Have one here in Lex, mighty fine food, really fine ladies in harley nothin. :D

·
Administrator
34,282 Posts
Why don't they have restaurants like this with shirtless men for us women? :confused:

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
kytowboater said:
Wray, I'm slightly disturbed yet fairly amused. Anyone ever been to a Showmes?? Have one here in Lex, mighty fine food, really fine ladies in harley nothin. :D
We had one here in Columbia mo, they only lasted about a year or two. And I agree, the food was pretty good

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
winds-of-change said:
I saw a picture of Wray in a tight t-shirt. He does have some mighty fine pecs. :cool:
Winds you may be thinking of the wrong guy, im the white guy in the photo :)

·
Administrator
34,282 Posts
Winds you may be thinking of the wrong guy, im the white guy in the photo :)
I knew you were the "white guy". Both of you had great upper bodies. I can have my opinion, can't I? :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts