Honey Boo Boo......

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LONGHAIR, Oct 1, 2012.

1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Anybody ever watch this stupid show...I was at a friends house and they could not wait for this ..STUPID-SHOW...to come on T.V. ...I said damn people I have to go...Go and do anything like jump-off a building or cut my wrist or paint the house pink...Anything but watch that crap....And we wander why America is falling behind in the world...???.......Honey Boo Boo...What the F is next ???...:rolleyes:....

2. CitiZen-75

CitiZen-75 New Member

Never heard of it.

3. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Luck-You........

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

No. Seriously. What the hell is a Honey Boo Boo? A cartoon or something?

5. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Okay, I just did a Google search and allegedly this is a TLC show about a redneck family with a 6 year old pagent contestant with their own language and dictionary.

Having just wasted 3 minutes of my life, this is all I have to say here.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MRmxfLuNto[/ame]

6. Babyfacenelson

Babyfacenelson New Member

Thank you for waisting my life as well Dillinger.
    You owe me MINUTES if my life. I could have enjoyed time with my girl or gotten a beer or hell been USEFULL!!
    But no, i spent it watching the video YOU posted.
    You should be ashamed.

7. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

1) - If you haven't seen that video before, you owed it to yourself to watch it, because it's iconic.

2) - it's 27 seconds long. Your life can't possibly be THAT short.

8. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

9. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Dang it, you beat me to it.
    Both funny and depressing all at once. Probably more accurate than most would like as well. Time will tell of course.
    Oh, and I've never actually seen the show, but is there actually an 11 fingered baby? Sounds like parody, but...

10. tri70

tri70 New Member

So this is what happens when cousins marry!:D I think the whole family tree is too straight!

11. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

The only thing I've ever seen is when they make fun of it on "The Soup".

12. JonM

JonM Moderator

Thats why ive never heard of this idiocy. I blocked tlc off my tv when they started airing the muslim reality crap. I think i made a good call

13. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Yes, you did. I haven't blocked it, I just ignore it.
    Anyone remember when TLC stood for "The Learning Channel" & actual learning occurred on occasion?

14. orangello

orangello New Member

Met a lady at junior college whose first child had an extra digit on each hand and foot, perfectly formed. They removed them at the hospital, before the kid went home. I didn't say it, but i thought "you really KNEW the six-fingered man of ill repute, didn't you".

15. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

If your family tree does not fork.......

Jeff Foxworthy

16. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

From what I've seen-pure white trash in the classic sense.
    And this is what entertains America. We're doomed.:mad:
    Pick up a book, people!

17. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

When I was maybe 10 years old or so, encountered a man with a small sixth digit on each hand. The extra digits were about an inch long and had "nails", but not really usefull as fingers. Never saw him barefoot.

18. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

These stupid "reality" shows have gotten to the point where they're devoid of anything even vaguely close to resembling "reality". You have to wonder what drives the people that are actually involved in the shows. I mean seriously, are there really people that shallow, empty and mindless running around out there just waiting to be on some stupid tv show, sheesh....

19. rifleman1

rifleman1 New Member

who do you think voted for obama:)

20. JonM

JonM Moderator

thats why they changed the name to tlc. it used to be the learning channel. same with amc used to be american movie classics. almost nothing on that channel is classic or made in america.