Homemade taser

Discussion in 'Other Weapons' started by schnelting21, Feb 9, 2012.

1. schnelting21

schnelting21 New Member

Does anybody know how to make a homemade taser?

2. downsouth

downsouth New Member

Take a fresh 9 volt battery and press the connectors to your tongue. One time will stop this behavior.

Besides that no.

3. jon1992d

jon1992d New Member

Just wondering why do you want a homade one?(if you dont mind me asking) They sell some pretty good ones on cheaper than dirt.

4. schnelting21

schnelting21 New Member

I was wanting one that's not to powerful something more as a prank at work thing

5. downsouth

downsouth New Member

I would seriously reconsider that. I don't know your work enviroment but most companies will not tolerate much horse play, especially if things went bad with your homemade tazer.
    Sorry for the buzz kill.

6. schnelting21

schnelting21 New Member

Yea I just want something that just scares them more then hurts

7. knifebyjlc

knifebyjlc New Member

This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. That is not even relatively close to funny.

8. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

bad_idea.jpg

A Taser (with an S) is not a cattle prod. It delivers a high frequency current that knocks you out of control of your nervous system.

Your joke is not only likely to get you fired, but get someone hurt, get YOU charged with assault, and if it were me, to get the daylights beaten out of you with golf club.

9. jon1992d

jon1992d New Member

How about the joke gum pack that just shocks your finger lol that atleast wont get you in trouble. Or the pen that gives you a little shock when you press it. Harmless fun.

10. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

playing with electricity is NEVER a good idea. ESPECIALLY since your entire nervous system runs on it. If you want to prank someone, get one of those prank pens that shock people like Jon said.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  11. Dennis845

Dennis845 New Member

My Home Made 5,000 V. Taser

WARNING: For indoor use only!

CAUTION: Only to be used on women!

IMPORTANT: For winter use only.

DISCLAIMER: Do NOT try this at home.

This is the home made taser I utilize that terrorizes my wife to no end. It's cheap, fast and effective.

What you'll need: Thick pile carpet. Good pair of house slippers. Cold temperatures, very low humidity, and one finger.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Drag your feet across the carpeting for 15-30 seconds. NOTE: Do NOT let your wife notice what you are doing!

Next: Creep very slowly and quietly behind your "wife / girl friend" as not to let her know you're coming. Extend index finger (your choice which one) and arm toward wife's / girl friends ear. When you see a bright spark jump 3 inches from your finger to her ear and all hell breaks loose...

You know you didn't rub your feet on the carpet long enough because your goal was TWELVE inches :D