·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
thats awesome!!

guess there is no need for those evil black guns at all

·
Registered
967 Posts
I have a question. What if they guy kept holding the tv and walked away, could the homeowner shoot him? What if the guy refuses to comply with what you say or runs? What should you do?

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
I have a question. What if they guy kept holding the tv and walked away, could the homeowner shoot him? What if the guy refuses to comply with what you say or runs? What should you do?
You'd have a tough time explaining how he got all those holes in his back...don't drop the soap :eek:

Some states allow you to use deadly force in the protection of property but I'm not a lawyer so what the hell do I know...

Know the laws on deadly force in your state...

Inside the house is a different story...

If you'd shoot someone for stealing your TV, you've got more than legal problems...

·
Registered
984 Posts
beastmode986 said:
Let him go. call 911.Your not the police.

Shoot someone in defense for anything but your life and you WILL go to jail.

Besides I don't give to ****s about the neighbor guys flat screen,certainly not enough to shoot someone about it.

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
he is a human (scum perhaps, but still human). i could personally never hurt anyone over a luxury item like a tv.

i don't even think a cop would be allowed to shoot him in that instance myself. he'd probably just get tazed or get a beat down by the police.

i only shoot if he is threat to my self or family. others might disagree, but as said, such a judgement might land you free room & board for life....:eek:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Tom Horn in Pasadena, TX, Shot and Killed TWO thieves as they walked from his neighbor's house.

This occurred before the Texas Castle law was in effect.

The Grand jury NO BILLED him.

eldar

·
Registered
19,141 Posts
If you shoot him WHILE he is holding the TV, a perfectly good TV would likely get damaged. ;)

General rule, make sure a life is endangered before ending another life.

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
eldarbeast said:
Tom Horn in Pasadena, TX, Shot and Killed TWO thieves as they walked from his neighbor's house.

This occurred before the Texas Castle law was in effect.

The Grand jury NO BILLED him.

eldar
You hear that, beastmode?... Listen to your eldarbeast.

·
Banned
2,820 Posts

·
Banned
2,820 Posts
What should you do? Unless the situation changes drastically from what we saw in the video, let him go. Get all the info you can to give to the police, and let him go. Of course, now that he knows you have a firearm you may want to secure it very well. He'll be back to steal it.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Can't believe he'd load a shotgun for the sake of the media. Not clever. We should always show safe practices so we don't look careless to the uneducated

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I listened to that thing three times. It may be hearing loss due to age, but I have yet to hear the word "evil" in that report. Did you quote it for a reason that I'm somehow missing?
i was only being sarcastic, directed at the current gun control plans that tend to "demonize" tactical style firearms, and seek to ban them.

everyone knows of course, that the color black and a pistol grip make a shotgun twice as deadly as a "friendly" looking wood stocked hunting shotgun. come on, guys! use some common sense here! :p

·
Banned
2,820 Posts
i was only being sarcastic, directed at the current gun control plans that tend to "demonize" tactical style firearms, and seek to ban them.

everyone knows of course, that the color black and a pistol grip make a shotgun twice as deadly as a "friendly" looking wood stocked hunting shotgun. come on, guys! use some common sense here! :p
Got it. The main reason I listened to it for the word evil was because it wouldn't surprise me from CNN.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts