Home owner in Fla shoots naked man attacking Rotty...

Discussion in 'Firearms in the Media' started by NC1760, Jan 4, 2013.

1. NC1760

NC1760 New Member

2. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

Fighting naked with a dog?! It think I would rather be shot. Too many important things out there to be bitten off!

3. NC1760

NC1760 New Member

:D Ha ha... When this moron sobers up he may realize he DID get off lucky then!!

4. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

Now, that my friends, is what is known as "Kinky Sex." If it had gone on any further he would have had the dog in leathers and chained to the dog house.

5. JonM

JonM Moderator

Another zombie attack.

6. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Naked, Irrational? PCP. Whenever you have NAKED people running around in public doing really weird things... Think PCP. PCP interferes with a body's ability to control temperature. They feel over heated and strip down.

7. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Maybe he was a Spartan, going through the Agoge.

8. potentialglock

potentialglock New Member

Bahahahaha and he was screaming "prepare for glory!"

9. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

This... Is..... Miami!!!!!!!!

10. potentialglock

potentialglock New Member

Did he spartan kick the dog? Was there a bottomless abyss nearby?

11. JonM

JonM Moderator

shoulda charged him with beastiality and made sure he had to pay the home owner for the bullets he used.

i think anytime a criminal is shot by someone and its self defense or defense of others the person shot or their estate should pay the shooter the cost of the ammo used and a fee for cleaning the gun.

12. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Yup. And a bio cleaning service should they bleed on the homeowners property.

13. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

Dont forget about the mental anguish for the rest of your life knowing that you killed someone. Self defense or not that will mess with your head. Some cops never recover from it.

14. NC1760

NC1760 New Member

Honestly, I think about that all the time when I put on my gun. I've been angry at a lot of people in my life... but I've never been angry enough to want to shoot them, but I know as a permit holder I may someday, sometime be forced to.... like this homeowner was.

What was that line Clint spoke in "High Plains Drifter".... when they were waiting for the badguys to show up & Mordeci looked at him and asked "What'll we do... you know, afterwards...??" Clint looked at him and said "You live with it."

15. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Meh, the way I look at it, I'm over 200 lbs at 6'2''. If I have to use a gun to defend myself, what would've he done to someone's daughter, or mother, or grandmother.
    I have no problems cleaning the gene pool.

16. chloeshooter

chloeshooter New Member

well, he did shoot to maim, striking the intruder in the leg. if a naked, un-armed assailant was attacking my dog, I'd be pissed as hell, BUT I would have a hard time justifying the death sentence, if it could be avoided

the perp is rather lucky he did not "shoot to neuter".......

17. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

In some societies the dog would now be abandoned and shunned as unclean.......:)

18. Doc3402

Doc3402 New Member

Has anybody started a collection to buy the homeowner some range time and practice ammo?

19. orangello

orangello New Member

If that had been my kitty, i wouldn't have used a gun or been calling the cops. Electric chainsaw FTW!

People who pick on pets are no better than people who pick on mentally ill children, IMO.

20. JSStryker

JSStryker New Member

Or you were visiting San Francisco until just recently...:eek: