Firearms Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For camping or late nights at the beach? Leave 1/4 of Mountain dew in bottle (just dont drink it all), add a tiny bit of baking soda and 3 caps of peroxide. Put the lid on and shake - walla! Homemade glow stick (bottle) solution

·
Registered
6,928 Posts
For camping or late nights at the beach? Leave 1/4 of Mountain dew in bottle (just dont drink it all), add a tiny bit of baking soda and 3 caps of peroxide. Put the lid on and shake - walla! Homemade glow stick (bottle) solution
Total BS-----

·
Administrator
34,561 Posts
Darn it. I was just going to try this with my granddaughter.

·
Administrator
34,561 Posts
I don't like Mountain Dew. I was going to go buy a 20 0z. just for this experiment.

·
Premium Member
14,475 Posts
You mix something with good bourbon?:eek:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Haven't done the bourbon for over thirty years--made me want to go hang-gliding in elevator shafts. With one Kleenex. And don't like Mountain Dew worth a damn, but can't imagine it with bourbon. But then I used to know a lunatic who swore he drank Scotch and Big Red...

·
Banned
0 Posts
Haven't done the bourbon for over thirty years--made me want to go hang-gliding in elevator shafts. With one Kleenex. And don't like Mountain Dew worth a damn, but can't imagine it with bourbon. But then I used to know a lunatic who swore he drank Scotch and Big Red...
my grandfather drank a shot of bourbon in a glass of cold grapfruit juice every night right before bedtime. it was the only time he ever drank bourbon. in the summertime he did enjoy a cold beer in the evening. he would drink one or two, and that was it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts