Holy ****!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Ubergopher, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

Any of you retired or active military looking for a revolver or any sort of S&W product. Well guess what! I got this email at work...

If any of y'all want the form go ahead and shoot me a PM with your email. I can't upload PDFs sorry.

2. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

holy ballz, I hope this is true. Well actually I hope not, dont need that kind of offer right now...;)

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I hope every former cop and service member buys one for themselves to keep, give to a family member or even to resell and get in on this market of people wanting guns.

Seems like a little thing, but that is a great move of respect by S&W towards those that serve.

They just went up in respect in my book.

JD

4. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

I tried to call the number to know how long the offer is going to last. Althought she wasn't there.

Hopefully long enough until the next pay day. :)

5. slowryde45

slowryde45 New Member

Active or retired, what about for veterans? Anyone know if they are included?

6. MichaelG

MichaelG New Member

Wouldn't they be considered retired? :confused:

7. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

Nope.

Retirees are someone who did the full 20+ or were medically retired.

Veterans are people who separated from the military before they reach the 20.

Slow, not sure it didn't specify veterans so I'm assuming y'all aren't included. Although it wouldn't hurt to call and find out for sure.

8. WDB

WDB New Member

I emailed and called to get more info but no respone. A link to the actual release would be sweet. I didn't see it on the S&W site and that concerns me.

9. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I really don't need this offer right now....but man what a good one. My wife gave me the green light on the 629, I don't see it happening again this month.

10. Bigguns911

Bigguns911 New Member

I did not see anything in the original post about cops. Do you know something I do not know. I also agree this is very cool if it is true.:rolleyes: