HOLY CRAP!!! Ruger coming to Nawth Cackalackee!!!

Discussion in 'North Carolina Gun Forum' started by NC1760, Jul 10, 2013.

1. NC1760

NC1760 New Member

2. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

NC,

That is great!

3. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

Its about time they and other gun manufacturers get out of those communist states and put their money in States that support their freedoms.

Congratulations :)

4. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

They are not leaving Connecticut, but just building another facility as per the article.

5. NC1760

NC1760 New Member

Who cares.... It's just great news for NC and I'm HAPPY !
    ...besides, it might actually be the first step to them leaving Commieneticut...

.. I was looking to get a new bolt action in 30.06. Guess I know which brand to buy considering I love every single Ruger I currently own!!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2013
  6. vincent

vincent New Member

Great find bro!!

No clue where Mayodan is...but I'm willing to commute...(me needs job) :eek:

Good news indeed, we have the 5th highest unemployment rate in the country, not going to solve all the problems but it's a fine start!!

Like I needed another reason to love Ruger!!!

7. NC1760

NC1760 New Member

...Mayodan is a small town North of Winston Salem and West of Eden located in Rockingham County...Up near the Virginia border (about 30 miles from it) within commuting distance of the Greensboro metro area. Lots of land & homes available in the area for not a lot of scratch.

I discovered the news by pure accident while researching a new gun purchase (wasn't kidding about getting a bolt action).... It really made my day!!

Last edited: Jul 11, 2013
  8. vincent

vincent New Member

Yeah, I had to look it up...

For me, if it's a town I've never heard of, it ain't close to here...it's a big freakin' state!!! :D:cool: