Hollywood...shooting..........

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LONGHAIR, Dec 11, 2011.

1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Anybody see the Video of the guy in Hollywood shooting cars as they go by...Then he asked the guy up-in the window for more bullets...The guy hanging out the window was trying to get the guy to shoot at him and use-up his ammo till the police got there...You can't even drive down the street with-out getting shoot at...Anybody got the Link to this Video????.....

2. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

...YOUTUBE....Sudden Jihad in Hollywood-Dec 9,2011 .....I did find this on..YOUTUBE....

3. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4JKsKoLpx0]Sudden Jihad in Hollywood - Dec 9, 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

I'm thinking that the lower ledge of that window would have made for a nice rifle rest. That would have solved more problems than the camera. My bad, I forgot, California's gun laws keep the streets safer.

4. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

That's the Video....The guy in the window did probably help save a life or two...Unless the guy was already out of ammo....How Jihad was part of-it,I don't know???.....Looks like some fool just shooting to me with-out any cause???...

5. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

There was at least one witnesss who stated that he was yelling Alah AKhbar or some such thing.

6. zedpapa

zedpapa Member Supporter

the police ended up killing the guy. 2 or 3 people were shot. and i would not have hesitated to shoot that guy. repeatedly.