Holder to be on the Hot Seat!

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Sniper03, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

ERIC HOLDER IN THE HOT SEAT!
    Can't wait to see him squirm and try to deny and avoid this one!
    Many are demanding his resignation!
    It is about time! It came out today that the testimony previously given in the investigation was untruthful! Agents had been threatened, documents destroyed or hidden. Imagine that out of this outstanding administration! Puts a new meaning to the word Outstanding doesn't it! They also uncovered documents that proved they all had knowledge of Operation Fast and Furious! But are doing their best to cover up the fact that they have violated Federal as well as State Laws and had lied to several Governors also who's states were touched by the operation. And as we know resulted in the death of one Border Patrol Officer and truth known more probably that have not been confirmed as the direct cause and other individuals have been killed also as a direct result of Fast and Furious. Damn good thing that was not my son on the Boarder Patrol although not knowing him I feel very sorry for his family, wife and children left behind because we have so many idiots running our government. And justice should be demanded. They all should be prosecuted and serve time! Just quiting the job is not enough! Wonder what the Big O has planned for this white wash party on this one? Or for once will he finally stand up for what is right and take action? Doubt It!

Once again two sets of rules for America! One for the corrupt politicians and one for us. Guess if I ever am involved and responsible for killing several people including a US Boarder Patrolman all I need to do is quit my job! And they wonder why the American citizen is getting fed up with it! :mad:

2. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

I can't wait to see him fry for this.

3. therewolf

therewolf New Member

So we're going to let the Obama Administration throw us

a scapegoat, and let everyone else off the hook.

SHAME ON US.

4. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

I want to see him Squirm in the Judiciary Hearing on December 8th. And I sure hope a bunch of them take a fall and do not just get to Quit their job throw up their hands with an "I'm Sorry Only!" You can bet Obama was in on it just like he was the Blagojevich selling the governmental seat in Chicago!
    Blagojevich was the scape goat on that deal also.

therewolf,
    I would certainly hope not but we are dealing with Chicago corrupt politics on steroids at the National level at the present!

5. fmj

fmj New Member

Dont see anything coming out of this at all. A few small fish will fry and the rest will be washed over as those with BS degrees (Bovine Scatology) give us a feel good story. Those at the top will be protected and even promoted.

Upon sending my thoughts off to my Rep. about this subject, i received a reply (i guess i should be happy i actually GOT a reply, HUH? I never get replies from my senators.) but from what i could make of the flowery language.....nothing would be done!

Form ranks and protect those within....thats how it works. Anyone remember Ollie North?? A small fish that got fried. Well, more like lightly battered but never really dropped in the oil.

6. therewolf

therewolf New Member

What do you mean "will be"?

B.O. already gave raises and promotions

out to hush up everyone involved.

Obama promised "transparency" if elected, and I have to agree

that the president's fulfilled a candidacy claim on this one,

it's pretty clear to the most casual observer what happened here...

7. fmj

fmj New Member

"will be" as in more to come....larger and more extravagant!

It was clear to me what we would get when i saw this tool bag coming out of the righteous Chitcago political machine.

8. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

I'd love to see this become BHO's Watergate, but I'm not holding my breath. I predict that some poor lower level functionary will be tossed under the bus. I suspect if this administration had a "R" next to the names, nearly everyone with even a remote connection would have been driven to retirement by media inqiries. However, with a "D" being the operative party affiliation, there will be a lot of noise and finger pointing, and nothing significant will happen.
    FWIW, I hope I'm wrong.

9. fmj

fmj New Member

Your not!

From where i am sitting your spot on.

10. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

No political apointee will be fired over F&F. If one were found guilty of a crime he/she would be pardoned when the president leaves office. Thats the way it works in our government. Look at the Bush II pardon of "Scooter" Libby. Look at the Clinton pardon of Susan McDougal, his Whitewater partner. Look at the Iran-Contra pardons.

Issa may be backing off:

Issa says Holder ouster is up to White House - Washington Times

Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  11. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Obamabus.jpg

Yep, we are going to throw a few little guys right under here..........

12. neilage66

neilage66 New Member

I can not express a high enough level of disgust for our current *leadership*...
    They'll skate.
    Many already have.
    The game is rigged.
    End of story.

Hope in one hand - ess aych eye tee in the other - which one fills up fastest? Yup.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  13. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

And the never ending dog and pony show goes on and on and on and on :rolleyes:

14. therewolf

therewolf New Member

"tool bag"? What do you mean "tool bag"? :eek:

The whole back of my

pickup shuddered when I read this.

douche-bag maybe,

sh**-bag probably,

scum-bag definitely, but you're insulting tools

everywhere when you call him that, or even

casually infer that this doorknob/broomstick combo

possesses anything remotely akin to a red-blooded

American penis.

Responsible gun owners throughout the nation need to

insist ALL the people responsible

for F&F, and Gunrunner are prosecuted the same as

any of us would be. Otherwise we're all lamely

cowtowing to a PC agenda, openly accepting corruption

in the highest levels of our government, and ushering

in the international embarrassment of the era:

The largest banana republic ever known: The new USA of

"hope" and "change"...

Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
  15. fmj

fmj New Member

Ah yes, i did mis-speak. I apologize to hard working tools everywhere for lumping them in with such a waste of skin.

16. lonewolf101

lonewolf101 New Member

This guys the WORST!! he is on tv blaming the GOp for the payroll tax like the DEMS are SAINTS and do NOTHING BAD!.

17. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

The head of the BATFE has been replaced. Probably with more of the same ilk.