Holder Begs Court to Stop Document Release on Fast and Furious

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Overkill0084, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

With all the other crap going on with firearms, Fast & Furious kind of fell off of the radar.

Well, It's Back: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...xecutive-privilege-Fast-and-Furious-documents

Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
  2. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Fry them!!!!!!!!!

3. CaseyChadwell

CaseyChadwell New Member

Well, I see Chicago politics working at its best. Fill your cabinent w cowards and deny deny deny...

4. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

"We're from the government and we're here to help you."

5. 25-5

25-5 New Member

Well, at least in Chicago, we have more gang members killing more gang members than most cities. So there!!!!!!

6. CaseyChadwell

CaseyChadwell New Member

I'm not sure how to respond to that, so I'll chuckle. :)

7. Popeye77

Popeye77 New Member

Hang em. It needs to be aired out.

8. kbd512

kbd512 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

This is just another example of how audaciously criminal and corrupt our government officials truly are.

Once the government stops selling guns to criminals and enemy combatants (like the Muslim Brotherhood, for example), I'll consider turning my guns in. I'm not holding my breath on that one.

I view Eric Holder and Barack Obama as domestic terrorists who are obviously guilty of violating our laws concerning who may legally be permitted to possess a firearm and, quite possibly, also guilty of treason for arming groups like the Muslim Brotherhood who give aid and comfort to Al-Qaeda, a well-known terrorist group that the US Government has declared war against.

I expect nothing to come of the legal process to convict Eric Holder of the crimes that he obviously committed or was complicit in. In America, the criminals with the most power and money go free while the common man is continuously affected by their criminal activities with no recourse, as he lacks the power and money to hold them accountable for their crimes.

Truth be told, I think the current regime has declared war against the American people and we were just too ignorant to see that that's what they've actually done.

9. eldarbeast

eldarbeast New Member

Charge Eric Holder with Malfeasance in Office and send him to JAIL.

eldar

10. jgoertz

jgoertz New Member

In a similar vein, New Orleans has corruption that can compare to any city. See today's announcement of 21 serious indictments of former Mayor Ray Nagin.

11. orangello

orangello New Member

I am wondering, won't the "truth set him free"? :p

LOL! Scary words for certain.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
  12. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

Well if it looks like a skunk, smells like a skunk and acts like a skunk, it's probably Eric Holder.

13. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

There has gotten to be too many guru's, czar's, and related bureaucracies appointed (annointed?) by the POTUS, starting with W, and extended beyond belief by O'Bummer. It has become a mob of thugs that is slowly grabbing control over every aspect of our lives. It has gotten to the point that these thugs can totally ignore elections, laws, the Constitution, the and delegates of the people. Communism/Fascism are taking over without a fight. We have got to get this trend reversed.

14. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

That made myday.

Also,

"Erik the Black" should take lessons from "Erik the Red," and grow a pair of balls.

15. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

i hope congressman Issa and senator Grassley put Holder's feet to the fire and make his socks smoke. Holder is making much ado about the murder of kids. Holder and his wet nurse Janet Reno burned 18 kids under the age of 18 to death at Waco. May Reno and Holder burn in hell.

16. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Tell us how ya really feel, Al!:D:D

We've always known he was, and is, a POS.

17. FullautoUSA

FullautoUSA Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner Lifetime Supporter

Eric holder has to be the biggest scumbag on earth

18. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Bigger than the one he works for?

19. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

Nah those two were cast from the same mold. The tweedledee and tweedledum mold.

20. FullautoUSA

FullautoUSA Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner Lifetime Supporter

It's hard to say, holder, obama, or feinstein