HK vs.SW

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by drtybrd97, Jun 26, 2012.

1. drtybrd97

drtybrd97 New Member

I haven't seen anyone that has compared a HK 416 22lr to a SW M&P 15-22. I like both but can't decide which to buy! Anyone have any experience with either/both rifles that can give me some help?

2. dan01

dan01 New Member

Both rifles have good reviews and are similar in appearance and function........There are several videos on line that show the two rifles.......I have Colt and S&W C 4 type rifles and am quite pleased with them......The Colt and S&W rifles are a little cheaper in retail price........................................................If I had it to do over again I certainly would consider the HK 416......

3. drtybrd97

drtybrd97 New Member

I really like them both. Just not sure if the HK is worth the extra money. I like that the HK is almost all metal while the M&P is mostly polymer. I have heard the HK is more accurate but both seem to be pretty good in that department.

4. accessdenied01

accessdenied01 New Member

I have the hk and what an amazing gun. I have no complaints where the m&p has jammed on me 3 times shooting 200 rounds. I think the hk will be more reliable and durable. The s&w I think is slightly more accurate but I put my vote on hk