Hk vp9sk/vp9l/vp9or on the way!

Discussion in 'Heckler & Koch Forum' started by jjones45, Mar 4, 2017.

1. jjones45

jjones45 New Member

schnuffleupagus likes this.
  2. 762

762 Active Member

son of a biscuit......bought my VP9 too soon. I'd like to have an OR one.

guess i'll just have to buy a G19MOS....darn

3. dickie3625

dickie3625 New Member

I want the VP9 maritime

4. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

I had my paws on a compact yesterday. Really nice. Light, felt like about 18 oz unloaded, full grip and nice trigger for a polymer. I was impressed with it. Plus as a double stack it hold plenty of rounds. I am going to see if I can shoot it, If I like shooting it I believe I will add it to the list. Damn list is always growing!

5. KYFirefighter64

KYFirefighter64 New Member

Yep I had a chance to my paws on one it's nice that it feels like my VP9.I use my VP9 for personal carry with a Black Arch Protos IWB holster and shoot USPSA with it too, don't really have any problems carrying IWB but if wife will let me I can make a argument about a SK.

6. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

Well I ordered the VP9 sk today fro an LGS. It is the LEO model with a 3rd mag and upgraded sights. $700 out the door. I could have saved a tad at a bigger store, but this guy is 4.5 miles away and has been a friend. During the ammo crunch he would hold boxes for me. I like to throw business his way. I pick it up Tuesday, as he had to order it.

DocWard likes this.
  7. DocWard

DocWard Active Member

Have you done a follow up? Love to know how it works for you, as I am considering one. Never mind! I spotted your follow up!

Oh, and kudos for supporting your LGS!