HK USP 45 vs Glock 21SF

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by jamesb, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamesb

jamesb New Member

So i'm wanting to get another 45 Auto as I enjoyed shooting my Kimber when it did function flawlessly. I currently have a S&W J Frame, Glock 26, and Bodyguard 380. I at one point or another had an HK P30 and Kimber Pro Carry II. I really liked the P30 and wish I kept it.

My two main considerations are the USP 45 DA/SA with manual decocking lever or the Glock 21SF.

I like Glock and I like HK. Price isn't a huge issue, but I know the HK is hundreds more over the Glock.

I want a full size .45. I'll probably carry it every now and then and if it conceals OK it would be my primary carry gun. I will get a Supertuck for whichever I go with.

Out of the two which would you choose? The USP looks to be larger than the Glock, but without seeing them in person I can't say for sure.

2. jamesb

jamesb New Member

After thinking about it, I found the Glock 21SF for $589 locally so i'm going to go with that. It will allow me to put the extra $$ towards holster, ammo, and magazines. Going to check it out tonight. :D

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

So??? End of thread??

JD

4. jamesb

jamesb New Member

LOL, yeah I guess so. I sort of answered my own question. If they were the same price i'd still be wondering which to go with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.