1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
u suck lol

·
Registered
138 Posts
Get too much oil in the workings, particularly the bolt and you will have a mess on your hands.....Some 22 ammo is dirty and wont take long to foul things to where you get a lot of FTF and FTEs............I use a light gun oil applied with a rag then wiped all but dry.....If I am going to store a weapon then I will oil it some what heavy then wipe it out before I use it again.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the tip! I don't planning running cheap ammo through it though. I'll wipe any excess oil off if there is any. Any mods or accessories I should look into

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No it's not class 3. The real 9mm sun machine MP5 is class 3. The can in the barrel they call it a sound dampner

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Sorry dint mean to double post. Ok I thought they was integrally suppressed. But I guess it being a sound dampener would not be integrally suppressed.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I dont think it dampens the sound at all. The barrel runs all the way throught it. It is just a shroud. Buy extra mags for it you need them. I put a rail and red dot on mine. They are very quiet. A lot of cheap fun to shoot. I would like to try running some CCI Quiet 22 throught it. I think the decibels from it is down in the 68 range.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i went to the range today. shot the new ak and the MP5. The mp5 held great groups just a little to the right. i forgot to bring an allen wrench to adjust it lol it had two fail to chambers, but that is because i had my hand blocking the spring loader on the magazine

1 - 14 of 14 Posts