Kentucky Hit tv series is casting gun collectors & enthusiasts!

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by mlin109, Jul 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlin109

mlin109 New Member

If you are interested at all you can send me an email or pm and we can talk about more details.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2013
  2. mlin109

mlin109 New Member

If you have any skepticism you can email or pm me and we can talk about more details. Thanks!

3. rhyno13

rhyno13 New Member

I would never showcase my weapons on national TV.

4. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator

Please use extreme caution when volunteering information online.

I like the idea of a member participating in a show, which is why this thread remains, but I have no way of verifying the legitimacy of the OP.

5. mlin109

mlin109 New Member

I understand the skepticism, which is why I encourage anyone who is interested to pm me for more details if they are not yet comfortable sending an email. I can provide more details that I cannot provide publicly that will verify the show. Thank you!

6. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

If you want to put in the effort you might contact the OP and check his bona fides so to speak. Seems to me though that (from what I hear) most TV shows of this nature do not go so well for the people who are featured in them. Given the current state of affairs regarding our 2A rights and how gun owners are being vilified by the media in general and the left in particular, I have been and will remain suspect of any such efforts. I seriously doubt that any TV show could (let alone would try to) change the current stigma we live with as gun owners.

I agree that it would be sort of neat to see someone I have gotten to know in a show, but not if they were portrayed to be something other than who they are. I know enough about TV to know that the producers will "tweak" characters parts into something that is other than an accurate depiction of them.

7. kytowboater

kytowboater Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.