Firearms Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Too freakin' hot, but decided to take a short road trip down the Bourbon trail this morning.
http://kybourbontrail.com/

Hit Woodford Reserve first, by far the best out of the three I saw today, then a quick stop at Wild Turkey and finished up with Maker's Mark, even dipped my own bottle.:D

Plan to go see Heaven Hill, Jim Beam and Four Roses as soon as I get the chance.

I would highly recommend it to anyone with an interest in Bourbon whiskey, or history and most of the tours are free and have sampling:). Here's a few things I couldn't come home without, just because I like pics.;)

Attachments

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
I'm sipping on a little wild turkey myself right now...

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Didn't try any of that yet, need to break in that shot glass with that bottle there.

·
Premium Member
11,374 Posts
I prefer a nice Tennessee Sippin' Whisky...George Dickle

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Did y'all hear that Maker's Mark successfully defended their trademark of the dripping wax? A case law discussion is probably not the right direction to go for this thread, though. Enjoy...

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did y'all hear that Maker's Mark successfully defended their trademark of the dripping wax? A case law discussion is probably not the right direction to go for this thread, though. Enjoy...
Did hear about that, good for them.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
CHLChris said:
Start another thread!

Case law is almost always interesting and especially so if something new was established.

...Or maybe I am just a dork...?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts