Hippocrates was a sexist pig.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by AmPaTerry, Sep 4, 2014.

1. AmPaTerry

AmPaTerry Forum Chaplain Lifetime Supporter

I don't know if any of you have read his writings or not, but I believe you will find the following treatment for Hemorrhoids interesting.

First, for women:

"An hemorrhoid in a woman may be thus cured. Having fomented with plenty of hot water, boil in the water certain of the fragrant medicines, add pounded tamarisk, roasted litharge and galls, and pour on them white wine, and oil, and the grease of a goose, pounding all together. Give to use after fomenting. In fomenting the anus is to be made to protrude as much as possible."

Fragrant oils and spices, applied topically -

Now, for the men:

"Having placed the man over two round stones upon his knees, examine, for you will find the parts near the anus between the buttocks inflated, and blood proceeding from within. If, then, the condyloma below the cover be of a soft nature, bring it away with the finger, for there is no more difficulty in this than in skinning a sheep, to pass the finger between the hide and the flesh. And this should be accomplished without the patient’s knowledge, while he is kept in conversation."

No fragrant oils or spices for us guys; just distract us and then RIP them off! (it is no more difficult than skinning a sheep!)

"So, Jim, how is that new AR of yours working for you?"
    "Oh, doc, I absolutely Love . . . "
    JERK!!
    "EEEEOOOOWWWW!!!"

2. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

That sounds a lot like how my GP got me to have my 1st digital-rectal exam!:mad:

3. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I found a much speedier way to cure hemorrhoids , (DIVORCÉ) , LOL .

Just kidding ...........! :D

Strange butt very funny post ! :D

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
  4. AmPaTerry

AmPaTerry Forum Chaplain Lifetime Supporter

I sometimes find things that crack me up in VERY strange places, like this one.

5. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Just insert a few Santa Fe hot peppers for some additional fore play! :eek: :rolleyes: