High standard model 200 in 12 gauge broke part

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by Masterarchangel, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Masterarchangel

Masterarchangel New Member

The firing pin retaining pin is broke and I really need it does anyone know any website that has this part?

2. NC1760

NC1760 New Member

3. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

4. twoolddogs

twoolddogs New Member

5. NC1760

NC1760 New Member

Hey.. we just GOTTA help our forum friends here keep those classic American made guns shooting !! :D

6. Masterarchangel

Thank you I've tried numrich while they haves variety of parts they sadly dont have the one i need

7. Masterarchangel

Actually idk how you found it but thank you so much!! I love my model 200 and when the part broke I thought I was screwed big time!

8. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

High Standard is still in business in Houston (My 9mm AR was made there). I got the grand tour and met the staff. Nice folks. Drop them a line.

9. Virginian

Virginian Active Member

High Standard has changed hands more than the Ithaca and Winchester brands. They have made and apparently are still making some interesting guns. They made some of the best 12 gauge pump guns and worst semi autos ever, and their 22 pistols were outstanding.

10. Masterarchangel

Yes I love mine it's an amazing gun it's got a solid steel receiver and I can one hand it