Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Very good channel. He seems to get flack for being so optimistic about every gun he reviews but I think its just his enthusiasm for guns. I sub him and armory channel.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
I think he has stirred up a lot of envy for his awesome backyard range!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Probably the only reason I got to YouTube. His videos are always very informative and enjoyable. I agree with his optimism. I have never met a well functioning gun I didn't enjoy shooting.

·
Administrator
34,286 Posts
I love Hickok 45. He's informative and just a good down home type of man. I want to marry him. :D

·
Banned
10,243 Posts
I love the show. He has a great attitude, gives great reviews, and always has some great info about the guns he shoots.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I went through a phase where I was subscribed to a lot of gun channels. Now I'm only subscribed to hickock and one other channel.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hendoproof said:
Very good channel. He seems to get flack for being so optimistic about every gun he reviews but I think its just his enthusiasm for guns. I sub him and armory channel.
Dude, I love the Armory Channel! Pete is hilarious.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I watch his vids all the time. He is very good at long range shooting with a revolver. He sure uses some dirty powder though in his reloads.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Dude, I love the Armory Channel! Pete is hilarious.
Yeah, Pete's the man. I actually live fairly close to him right over the border of PA.

I actually started watching both Armory Channel and Hickok45 for tips on buying an AK. They both are really good at giving good info. Nutnfancy is ok but I get tired of his demeanor? He's a little corny but he's got thorough reviews.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Great stuff, I really wish I had a range like he does. A real backyard playground!

·
Registered
244 Posts
haha yea petes a hoot to watch1, sick to the teeth of nutnfancy, hickock is great he can really reach out with those glocks of his too

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hendoproof said:
Yeah, Pete's the man. I actually live fairly close to him right over the border of PA.

I actually started watching both Armory Channel and Hickok45 for tips on buying an AK. They both are really good at giving good info. Nutnfancy is ok but I get tired of his demeanor? He's a little corny but he's got thorough reviews.
Yeah. I don't really like nf. Nor WeaponsEducation. Both of them kinda stroke me as oddballs. Lol That's why I like Hickok. It's like he's the grandpa you wish you had. Haha. And Pete is your crass buddy.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts