Hickok-45....

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LONGHAIR, Mar 8, 2011.

1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

I've been watching Hickok 45 on YOUTUBE...How many guns do you think that guy has??...and the amount of AMMO he shoots...$$$...Who has that kind of money??...He just came-out with some new video's and it crossed my mind,with out somebody giving free stuff to him,that's got to cost a pretty penny to make all those video's??.....:confused:

2. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

I think he gets some money from the adds on the channel. Probably some from youtube also. He does send a lot of rounds down range.

3. KennyFSU

KennyFSU New Member

That guy is my hero. I learned how to throw a hatchet from his video lol.

4. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

HICKOK-45 has a bunch of new Video's on YOUTUBE....I think there new...I didn't see them before.....:confused:

5. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I have been watching Hickok videos for quite a while now. I find him very interesting.

6. ElGuapo

ElGuapo New Member

I would hate to be the burglar that breaks into his house. It doesn't seem like he misses a whole lot.........

7. Boyerracing343

Boyerracing343 New Member Supporter

I'll have to check some of his videos out when I get home from work. Sounds like I'm missing something good. :D

8. unclebear

unclebear New Member

I'm a big fan of his vids, he might save money up and just buy the ammo when he feels like it. Me personally I have a jar I just put money into every now and then for ammo.

9. rcam1977

rcam1977 New Member

hickok45

that guy is awsome, i stumbled onto his youtube channel about a week ago and he is very interesting, i would love to have a spread like his some day, i would never leave home if i had a playground like that at home.:D

10. Boyerracing343

Boyerracing343 New Member Supporter

Just killed about an hour on his page. :D The 1911 anniversary video was enjoy. I love how he destroys the gong at 80 yards with the 1911.

11. subie-jeep

subie-jeep New Member

I like his reviews way better than Nutnfancy.Hickok can be a bit...different at times,but he doesn't ramble on like Nutn'.I would spend way too much money on ammo if i had a range like that in my back yard :D

12. NDCent

NDCent New Member

He can pound steel with a baby Glock at 230 yards, off handed. Hell, nowdays I can barely see 230 yards.

13. Mitch

Mitch New Member

I watched many of his videos. very informative. i wish i had the hickock45 range to play on. he reloads, which can keep costs down. He has said 147 gr 9 mm is hard to find, so he reloads in in bulk to practice with. and usually shoots a bucket full of mixed brass reloads when doing reviews. he dont miss much. I wouldnt run away from him in the tennessee foothills thats for sure:D

14. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

......Nutnfancy is a nut-job,and he can really ramble-on about stuff,your righy....There's another guy on ..YOUTUBE...that's drinking beer as he tells you about his ruger .380 lcp Hold on my mouth is dry,is what he uses as a reason to drink a beer...I like a beer also but not in a gun video....Just don't look-good....:confused::(

15. Firearms4ever

Firearms4ever New Member

I've been watching his videos since 2009. I watch atleast one of his videos a day it's kinda therapuedic ;).

16. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

I seen him last year at the Knobcreek Machine Gun Shoot...I didn't get to talk with-him...as to many other people where all-around him talking...He's like a YOUTUBE gun GOD or something......Everybody new him......

17. Firearms4ever

Firearms4ever New Member

With over 100,000 subscribers and I think 4 million channel views I would imagine quite a few people know him ;). I hope he'll be at the Knobcreek shoot next fall since I cannot go this year. Was John with him when you saw him?

18. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Yes...His son...and it looked like another person or to......Steve Lee was there also setting-up to play...I live guns.....

19. Firearms4ever

Firearms4ever New Member

Did you get a chance to meet Steve? He seems like a really good fellow.

20. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

No...Again way to many people around those two guys,trying to talk with them...That is the best Gun-Show I've ever been to...Flamethrowers--Plane rides--Machine gun shooting...This is the first year in the fall I'm not going...All my buddies just want to wait till spring and take a year-off....Other wise I'd be there....Some of them don't have the money this year.....