Hickok 45 is in line in front of me.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by sputnik1988, Jun 9, 2012.

1. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 Active Member

I'm at the Louisville gun show, thought that was cool.

2. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

He's a cyperspace celebrity. Too bad he recently lost his best friend, Gunner, his dog.

3. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Oh, mygod!! It's a good thing he wasn't in front of me. I would have embarrassed myself by wanting to give him a big hug and he probably would have had to shoot me in self defense. :( I love his videos, his style of talking, his easygoing manner. And he's smart and funny, too.

4. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

Like I said before, he should have his own show. And I stood behind Babe Winkleman at an airport once...pure greatness...noone can knock back the brewski's like Babe.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2012
  5. vincent

vincent New Member

Talk him into signing up to FTF!!!

6. sputnik1988

Lost sight of him after he paid admission and went in, which is odd because he is TALL. Never saw him again.

7. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Six feet 8 inches tall. Great fella to listen to.

8. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

He keeps saying he's over at glocktalk. If I new what his user name was, I'd join up :)eek:) and ask him to pay us a visit. Did you get to talk to him?

9. csaw44

csaw44 New Member

Don't know how active he is on Glock Talk but he is a member there. Screen name is...hickok45

10. texaswoodworker

I think he's fairly active on it. He has mentioned it quite a few times in his videos. I'll head over there now and see if he can drop by. If I don't comeback, it means that I have been lost to the plastic guns. :eek: :p

11. texaswoodworker

Well, I'm back. I cannot pm him yet, or even post anything yet. I'll have to wait until a mod opens my account.

12. sputnik1988

Hate when that happens, I started an account on another forum about 2 months ago and have never had my account opened yet.

13. csaw44

csaw44 New Member

Some people like them (Glocks)...Some people don't. I do like them.:rolleyes: I say be good with what ya got, and Glock works for me. Or should I say they did up till that terrible boat accident.

14. csaw44

csaw44 New Member

I just sent hickok45 a pm inviting him to join us here.

15. texaswoodworker

Yeah, I'm not too big of a fan of it either. I guess it helps keep the spammers and trolls at bay though. I'm guessing that a Glock forum probably has a huge troll problem.

I like to tease and joke about Glocks, but really I don't have an opinion of them. I have never shot one. I'd probably get one if the price was right, and I had the money.

Thanks. I hope he decided to at least drop by. I'm a big fan of his videos. :D

16. csaw44

csaw44 New Member

I like to tease and joke about Glocks, but really I don't have an opinion of them. I have never shot one. I'd probably get one if the price was right, and I had the money.

If didn't live so far away, I would be glad to let you try mine, except for the boat thing:D

17. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

That would be cool as hell. He has quite a few fans here.