Firearms Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm at the Louisville gun show, thought that was cool.

·
Administrator
34,286 Posts
Oh, mygod!! It's a good thing he wasn't in front of me. I would have embarrassed myself by wanting to give him a big hug and he probably would have had to shoot me in self defense. :( I love his videos, his style of talking, his easygoing manner. And he's smart and funny, too.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Like I said before, he should have his own show. And I stood behind Babe Winkleman at an airport once...pure greatness...noone can knock back the brewski's like Babe.

·
Banned
10,243 Posts
He keeps saying he's over at glocktalk. If I new what his user name was, I'd join up :)eek:) and ask him to pay us a visit. Did you get to talk to him?

·
Banned
10,243 Posts
I think he's fairly active on it. He has mentioned it quite a few times in his videos. I'll head over there now and see if he can drop by. If I don't comeback, it means that I have been lost to the plastic guns. :eek: :p

·
Banned
10,243 Posts
Well, I'm back. I cannot pm him yet, or even post anything yet. I'll have to wait until a mod opens my account.

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, I'm back. I cannot pm him yet, or even post anything yet. I'll have to wait until a mod opens my account.
Hate when that happens, I started an account on another forum about 2 months ago and have never had my account opened yet.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I think he's fairly active on it. He has mentioned it quite a few times in his videos. I'll head over there now and see if he can drop by. If I don't comeback, it means that I have been lost to the plastic guns. :eek: :p
Some people like them (Glocks)...Some people don't. I do like them.:rolleyes: I say be good with what ya got, and Glock works for me. Or should I say they did up till that terrible boat accident.

·
Banned
10,243 Posts
Hate when that happens, I started an account on another forum about 2 months ago and have never had my account opened yet.
Yeah, I'm not too big of a fan of it either. I guess it helps keep the spammers and trolls at bay though. I'm guessing that a Glock forum probably has a huge troll problem.

Some people like them (Glocks)...Some people don't. I do like them.:rolleyes: I say be good with what ya got, and Glock works for me. Or should I say they did up till that terrible boat accident.
I like to tease and joke about Glocks, but really I don't have an opinion of them. I have never shot one. I'd probably get one if the price was right, and I had the money.

I just sent hickok45 a pm inviting him to join us here.
Thanks. I hope he decided to at least drop by. I'm a big fan of his videos. :D

·
Registered
93 Posts
I like to tease and joke about Glocks, but really I don't have an opinion of them. I have never shot one. I'd probably get one if the price was right, and I had the money.

If didn't live so far away, I would be glad to let you try mine, except for the boat thing:D

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
I just sent hickok45 a pm inviting him to join us here.
That would be cool as hell. He has quite a few fans here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts