hickock45

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by PowerViolence, Dec 15, 2011.

1. PowerViolence

PowerViolence New Member

I'm not sure if any of you are familiar with this guys channel on youtube. He does all kinds of gun reviews and a lot of shooting. Check it out, it has some good stuff!..
    hickok45's Channel - YouTube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX1F_0B41vA]1911 Anniversary - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQygPC-4_kI]Rapid Fire with Hickok45 - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZf4mUM10Vc]Glock Cleaning Basics - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwBKuhc0bZg]Tactical Zombie Training - YouTube[/ame]

2. PSYCHOFREAK3

PSYCHOFREAK3 New Member

I will admit I've spent more than just an afternoon or two checking out his videos. He is a pretty incredible shot with sub compact glocks, and he just always has cool new stuff to play with. Definetly worth checking out.

3. dks7895

dks7895 New Member

I like him. His videos are put together well and he is entertaining. He knows his guns and can shoot. No BS or drama in his videos.

4. trip286

trip286 New Member

One of his videos helped convince me to get the 91/30.

5. griffin81

griffin81 New Member

I like his attitude towards all the guns he test out. I really like his videos and his range makes me want to but more land and build something similar. I enjoy that he does no frills guns it shows his talent with a pistol or a rifle. Great way to spend a rainy day when I can't make it to the range and gives me something to do when stuck at work on Saturdays and sundays with no work to do.

play the victim, be the victim

6. Firearms4ever

Firearms4ever New Member

His video on the Ruger SR9c and Kahr PM9 sold me on getting them, except I bought the CM9, because it was cheaper :eek:.

7. unclebear

unclebear New Member

I will admit I too enjoy his videos, been a big fan for a while..

8. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I think Hickok45 is INCREDIBLY AWESOME. I was watching his videos long before I bought my first gun.

9. ElGuapo

ElGuapo New Member

All I know is I feel sorry for the fool that breaks into his house! He seems to make alot of those metal targets clang on any of the videos I have seen.

10. PowerViolence

PowerViolence New Member

He makes taking over 200 yard shot with glock 27's look easy....! He's a beast

11. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

He's on my subscription list.

Those long shots he makes with pistols are impressive.

12. RevDerb

RevDerb New Member

Ditto both comments.

13. bones72

bones72 New Member

I really enjoy his videos,I find them very helpful and just fun to watch.

14. ledhed

ledhed New Member

Really like his cz75 review. Puts a smiley face on that gong way out there talk about accuracy.

15. zebramochaman

zebramochaman New Member

I love his 230 yd handgun shots at the gong.

16. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Rapped Fire II is good....

17. jebsca

jebsca New Member

Love watching his videos. Helps me to see that I need ALOT more range time. You can hear how much he enjoys all guns as he talks about them and laughs when making a long shot.

18. Raines327

Raines327 New Member

How do you like your SR9c? I have been stalking the entire internet reading up on them. Including Hickock45s' videos. jw your opinion

thanks

19. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

Some talent scout should snap him up and start up a cable tv gun show...he's already got a fan base.

20. dks7895

dks7895 New Member

I love my SR9c. It just feels right to me. It's easy to shoot well too.