·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you got 'em, show 'em.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I don't have one yet, but I keep looking for the right deal on the right HP. So I am just reserving my spot in this thread. :)

On a side note of stupidity, I turned down a chance to buy a Browning HP MKIII back in the early or mid 1990's for $350. :(

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We've all done stuff like that Sentry. :eek:

·
Registered
6,928 Posts
I started to show my high power but realized this is a GUN forum :eek:
Mabe next year :(

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
Hi power will be my next semi auto pistol.
A Smith and Wesson will be my next revolver.

Which comes first? Depends on which one I find for a good deal first.

I don't even give a damn which model Smith. I've been thinking about a 29-3 I found yesterday for $550... But I really can't spare that kind of money right now.

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
They're pretty good pistols Hoss. I just bought and sold one when I had the opportunity to buy the FN.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts

I don't even give a damn which model Smith. I've been thinking about a 29-3 I found yesterday for $550... But I really can't spare that kind of money right now.
Grab that 29-3 you NEED one!

SW23364-1.jpg

^ My M29-2

Want a Hi-Power? (used)

FEG.jpg

FEG HI POWER, Excellent Condition Price: $275.00

FEG HI POWER, Very Good Condition Price: $250.00

Attachments

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
trip286 said:
Me thinks you don't quite know how light the ol' wallet has been feeling lately...
I do. Wife is unemployed. 3 cars on full coverage insurance, two iPhones, rent, electric, cable
And Internet you name it.

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
Can't you drop coverage on two cars? How many can she drive at once? There's a new gun in two months right there.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
trip286 said:
Can't you drop coverage on two cars? How many can she drive at once? There's a new gun in two months right there.
No, one has payments, I drive that one, then her car, then my play truck. It's all but collision.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
kytowboater said:
No, one has payments, I drive that one, then her car, then my play truck. It's all but collision.
Lots of bills.

·
Registered
627 Posts

Funny coincidence , I bought my Hi Power and my favorite S&W (K38) at the same time, from the same guy, for the same price ($135 ea).

1 - 20 of 93 Posts