hi need help

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by dsmith84, May 16, 2009.

1. dsmith84

dsmith84 New Member

hi is the savage 22 they sell at wal mart any good? its a semi auto and its got a lil clip and its only $127 brand new. is it any good? please let me know if it isn't then are there any good ones like it in that price range?

2. karlsgunbunker

karlsgunbunker New Member

They are pretty good guns for the money.

3. dsmith84

dsmith84 New Member

Savage Mark II F .22 LR Bolt Action Rifle w/ Accutrigger

thanks for the replies guys.

4. FCross7

FCross7 New Member

Don't know much about the savage. But if your willing to spend a little more I got a Ruger 10/22 from bass pro for $199.99 about 6 months ago. They may have gone up a little since then but it can't be that much more. It's a magazine fed semi-auto .22, and really accurate as well.

-Fred

5. Minionsram

Minionsram New Member

Savage makes good firearms, Have the same rifle and it is good for hunting and plinking. You are not going to win any benchrest comps with it but it is accurate enough to pop paper and squirrels with:D

6. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

There is always one in each thread.

Did he ask about a old crappy mosin nagant rifle NO. He asked about a Savage that is sold at walmart.

They kick like a mule because they are of a piss poor design.

7. BILLYBOB44

BILLYBOB44 Active Member

It's a semi auto?

Is it semi auto or bolt? Your other post says bolt?

8. BILLYBOB44

BILLYBOB44 Active Member

Good Price

It would be a good deal for a bolt gun with accutigger.:)

9. Minionsram

Minionsram New Member

If it is a savage mk2 then it is a bolt that I know of. He may have his lingo mixed up.

10. dsmith84

dsmith84 New Member

i think the one i looked at is semi auto i copied and pasted the "Savage Mark II F .22 LR Bolt Action Rifle w/ Accutrigger" from another site haven't been to wally world lately. dont wanna look at it wo bein able to buy it you know what i mean gotta wait til next payday now i done blew too much money they might not be the same guns im pretty sure the one i meant to begin with is a semi auto it does have a little clip

11. Minionsram

Minionsram New Member

The savage Mk2 that I have is a bolt rifle and has a 10 rd clip. good little rifle:)

12. Yunus

Yunus New Member

I think it depends on what your looking for. Bolt action, Savage with accutrigger sounds good. If your looking for a semi-auto then I would go with a 10/22, Walmart has them for around $180 in my area. I say the 10/22 simply because there are more accessories and after market options for it than any other semi-auto 22 I know of.

13. Hombre

Hombre New Member

Ya' just gotta love the guys that post headers like this...
    " hi need help " .. very descriptive..

14. Minionsram

Minionsram New Member

You gotta love it when someone post something that has NOTHING to do with the question asked:mad:

15. Hombre

Hombre New Member