Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I guess I'm the newby here. I have been around guns all my life, mainly rifles. I just bought my first handgun, a Beretta PX4 .40 so I am learning how to shoot it :) My only other gun is an AR15 that I wanna make pink and white, but I just haven't gotten around to that yet. And yes, thats me in my avatar, that way you see some face :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
veronica said:
Hello everyone, I guess I'm the newby here. I have been around guns all my life, mainly rifles. I just bought my first handgun, a Beretta PX4 .40 so I am learning how to shoot it :) My only other gun is an AR15 that I wanna make pink and white, but I just haven't gotten around to that yet. And yes, thats me in my avatar, that way you see some face :)
Well welcome aboard, from all of us here at FTF! Ask if you have questions, tell if you have answers, and at least try to ignore the gushy lines you're probably going to get from that picture!
Hope you enjoy your visits!

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Welcome to FTF.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
aww thanks guys, I have a very thick skin, don't worry about me, I grew up as the only girl in my family with four brothers. I know how guys are! :)

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
veronica said:
aww thanks guys, I have a very thick skin, don't worry about me, I grew up as the only girl in my family with four brothers. I know how guys are! :)
I'm sure there are a few here that will put that to
The test.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Welcome this is probably going to be the most popular intro thread ever!

·
Registered
5,254 Posts
Welcome to the FTF.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
welcome to FTF, greatest place on the web! and congrats on your choice of pistol :)

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Hi and Welcome

Hi Veroinca. Welcome from GA. Glad you found us. Just jump in and get your feet wet.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts