Firearms Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
welcome to the forum!
and yes it is in the wrong section but i'm sure one of our great mods will move it for you asap
anyways welcome again and hope you enjoy your stay here
:D

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to the forum -

I am sensing some SPAM, what with the pharmacy link in your signature, but I am moving this thread to the introductions and we will see what you contribute.

Be on note that I will be looking into your future posts for the next few weeks just to make sure you are wanting to actually join and be part of our group.

JD

·
Registered
578 Posts
LOL JD the jokes on them if they think members here will buy anything from their link .

Thats a UK joint and with the exchange rate these days no one here could afford to buy band aids there !!

If you were lucky JD they might trade you even , a bottle of cough syrup and a tube of antibiotic gel for a Nighthawk. LMAO !!

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
If you were lucky JD they might trade you even , a bottle of cough syrup and a tube of antibiotic gel for a Nighthawk. LMAO !!
You're probably right - with the value of the dollar at the moment, I might have to throw in all my mags as well to make the deal, and then STILL pay for the shipping... LOL

JD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts